𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟏

Day passed, M/N's crush on him was increasing, and he even daydreams about Taehyung, He fell for him hard

Day passed, M/N's crush on him was increasing, and he even daydreams about Taehyung, He fell for him hard. Aarushi told him to confess to him but he is scared. "Go and confess to him! I don't want you to daydream in the middle of the conversation!"

"He will reject me for sure!" M/N sighed and opened his book and starts reading it. "M/N! Why are you thinking negatively always?! You are so pretty and handsome!" Aarushi said as M/N chuckles, "Only you say that!" He looks at Taehyung who is busy talking with his friends.

"Many of our school omegas have a crush on him and some of them confessed also, all he did was reject them! Some of them are good looking than me!" M/N said as he sighed.

"Don't worry! Just confess him and take that heavy feeling from your mind!" Kaadhal said.

|TIME SKIP|

M/N, Aarushi and Kaadhal were at the cafeteria, M/N was standing in the crowd to buy snacks for them, M/N in kinda short and the other Alphas and tall omegas buys their things and go. M/N sighed and looks at his friends.

"Need help?!" Taehyung asked M/N while standing behind him, M/N gasp hearing his deep voice, He nodded and give him money, "T-Two biscuits and One lychee [drink]" He said as Taehyung nodded.

"Aunty! Two biscuits and one lychee! Hurry please!" Taehyung said as the students look at him hearing his deep voice, the students give space for him, and Taehyung smirked. "Here!" The aunty gives him the order and he gives her the money.

"Here, M/N!" Taehyung gives him his orders as M/N smiles a little

He ran near them and gives them the snacks and sit on the bench. "He likes you back!" Aarushi said while opening the biscuit packet. "No!" he said as he drink his juice.

"Just say it!" Kaadhal said to him, "After school, the class with be empty and the trio is going out from the class after everyone left so you can confess him!" Aarushi said while giving M/N a biscuit. M/N sighed and nodded.

After the break, everyone went to class and M/n was practising the sentence that he want to say to Taehyung, his heart was beating hard and he was shivering, it was their last period and the period was so boring also.

M/N keep mumbling the sentences and said to Kaadhal, "Woah perfect! Just say it to him and he will fall for you!" Kaadhal said as M/N smiles a little.

The bell rang, and everyone starts packing their bags M/N also packed his bag and put it on his shoulders as Aarushi groans, "We are going last M/N! Put it down!" M/N suddenly nodded and put his bag down, "I almost forget it!" He smiles.

After everyone left, M/N stopped Taehyung, "I have something important to say to you!" M/N said as Taehyung looks at him and raised his eyebrows.

M/N dragged him near the corner of the class as Jimin and Jungkook looks at them confusingly. "Umm Jungkook! How are you?!" Aarushi asked as Jungkook smiles and starts talking to her.

Taehyung looks at him and fold his hands near his chest and nodded, "What is it?!" He asked as M/N looked down, "I-I L-Like you!" He said as Taehyung scoffed.

He laughed a little, "Give me some time to think! I will answer you tomorrow!" Taehyung said as He smirked, M/N nodded and he can feel his heartbeat and he was sweating

"Let's go!" Taehyung said while putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder while he was talking to Aarushi, Aarushi looks at M/N as he was still standing near the window and looking out from the class.

Kaadhal and Aarushi went near him and looks at him, "What he said?!" Kaadhal asked as M/N sighed, "He will say tomorrow! The answer is probably no! I know that!" M/N sighed and take his bag, "Let's go!" he said as they went out of the class.

|KIM TAEHYUNG POV|

I was laughing on the way to my house as I can sense the confusion on Jimin's and Jungkook's faces, "Didn't I say that that nerd has a crush on me?!" I asked as Jungkook nodded.

Jimin nodded and looks at him, "It's true!" I said, "He confessed to me! And I am going to say yes!" I said as Jungkook gasped, "What?! No way!!" He said as I starts laughing again.

"We still have 2 years right, no 1 and a half years! This year will end soon! So I will get bored also without any lover, right? Let's play with him for this 1 and a half years!" I said and smirked

"I will say yes and he will be happy!" I said while opening my soda as I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looks back and saw Pravin, My senior and also my enemy.

"So My boy is going to play with that nerd's feelings?! Aww very sad!" he said in a mocking tone as I take off his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't interfere with my personal life Mr Pravin!" I said in a rude tone and rolled my eyes. "Forget what I said earlier or you will get another black eye!" I said and starts walking again while drinking my soda.