𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟓

DAYS PASSED, 2 WEEKS LATER

M/N was writing his biology note once again. He asked Taehyung to give back his note, but he didn't give him back and told him to beg for it...

Flashback, "Give my note back Taehyung!" M/N said while folding his hands near his chest, "Nope! Beg for it M/N or tell your sister to say sorry for yelling at me," He said while taking out his biology note, he tries to grab it but couldn't.

"Why?! It was your fault!! So she yelled at you!" M/N said while rolling his eyes. "Then you are not going to get back your note! Go to your seat before the teacher come!" Taehyung said while putting the note back in his bag.

M/N groans and goes back to his place.

At the present time, He looks back at Taehyung; he glared at him and groans. "Ugh, what he wants Aarushi?! Why is he arguing with me?!" M/N asked as Aarushi chuckles. He looks back at her and pouts, "Give me! I will write some for you!" she said while taking the book from his bench.

"I wish Kaadhal was not absent today!" he groans and turned around from his seat to Aarushi, "I want to beat him hard, punch and slap him!" He said while grinning his teeth. Aarushi chuckles and starts writing his note.

AFTER SCHOOL

M/N and Aarushi were walking out of the school slowly while talking to each other, suddenly some boys from another school start throwing rocks at the school gate, and the students got scared and looked around.

The school security tried to stop them but couldn't, the +2 boys ran out from the school near them, and the other boys were throwing stones continuously. Taehyung and Jikook were looking around to understand the situation.

He looks around and saw M/N and Aarushi looking around in scared.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

I look around and saw them standing there scared, the only people I know in a school other than Jimin and Jungkook are them, I go near them and hold M/N's hand."What are you doing?!" He asked me. 

"Shh! it's not safe to go there!" I said as I dragged them near the school gate.

Jungkook suddenly comes near us, "It's like always the +2 team caused this argument! Don't worry, it's just some people from another school! They are jealous of us, that's why!" Jungkook said to me as I nodded, "My first time seeing this!" I replied to him.

M/N was looking at us, "We will go! No need to protect us Mr Kim Taehyung, we are not weak!" He rolled his eyes, "Go then! I just know you two that's why we kept you safe from them!" I said.

"Come Aarushi!" He said while grabbing her hands. He suddenly stands there looking straight. He gulped hard as Aarushi too.

A woman goes near them and grabs M/N's hand, She looked like she is scolding them, M/N is trying to say something but she is not letting him.

Aarushi is just looked down.

AUTHOR POV

"Who are those boys?! Look like they are Alphas!!" Raadhika asked them as M/N looks down, "They are our classmates nothing else!" He said as Raadhika pulled up his chin harshly, "I already know that you two have company with Alphas!" She said.

"Come with me, I am glad I came here to take you two but see you both with them!!" Raadhika said while dragging them near the auto-rickshaw.

Taehyung looks at them, he can see Aarushi sobbing, he looks at Jimin and Jungkook. "Oh, she is their big auntie! They are from Orthodox families like if they saw an alpha and omega together, they are dating!" Jimin said.

"We know this because we are studying with them since 3rd standard! Sometimes I feel bad for Aarushi because she is not coming from that family! She will be my girlfriend! Bad for me!" Jungkook said while sighing.

"Leave it! It's not our business! It's their family problems, not ours and we are not going to interfere with it also! You will get a better one other than her" Taehyung said while walking along with them.

At M/N's house, Everyone was looking at M/N and Aarushi, "stop it Sis-in-law! They are not in our generation, change your mindset! Where is the problem of an Alpha and Omega getting friends?!" Raagav asked as Kumar looks at him, "We have our own reputation here Raagav!"

"I don't want to ruin it because of that!" Kumar said while folding his hands, "Uncle, It's just they helped us! When the fight starts the students were throwing rocks at the school gate, they help us to hide from it!" M/N said while looking down.

"I am warning you both, don't dare to talk to them or look at them anymore, if I ever saw it or known about it! Then you will see my other personality!" Kumar said while going to the bedroom.

"It's okay, don't cry!" Anandi wipes off Aarushi's tears and hugs her, Raagav hugs M/N and pats his hair, "I know my children are not like that!" Raagav said, "Go and change your dress! I will make tea for you two" Anandi said and goes to the kitchen.

M/N and Aarushi sighed and went to their bedroom and locks the door from the inside to change their dress.

Please vote and follow me

Comment down your feedback cause it's important.