𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟑

M/N and Aarushi were walking through the streets after buying groceries, "Let's buy Kulfi!" M/N said as Aarushi nodded and take the coins

M/N and Aarushi were walking through the streets after buying groceries, "Let's buy Kulfi!" M/N said as Aarushi nodded and take the coins. "I will stay here! You go and buy it!" M/N said while Aarushi gives the groceries to him.

He takes it and waits for Aarushi. He looks around and sees Jungkook and Jimin drinking soda while sitting on a bike. M/N looks around suddenly, he looks everywhere for Taehyung but didn't see him.

He felt someone tapping his shoulder, he looks back and saw Taehyung looking at him while smiling, "Who was your searching for?!" Taehyung asked as M/N chuckles.

"I am searching for my boyfriend!" M/N chuckles while looking around playfully. "Oh so Isn't your boyfriend standing in front of you?!" Taehyung asked while taking the grocery bag from M/N.

"It's okay Tae! I can hold it!" M/N said while looking at the bag, "I am helping my boyfriend! Not you!" Taehyung said as M/N looks down while blushing.

"M/N! Your kulfi!" Aarushi said while coming near him, "Oh Mr Boyfriend was here!" Aarushi said while giving the Kulfi to M/N. "Umm, what is it?!" Taehyung asked as M/N gives Taehyung to take a bite or lick.

"Oh, you don't know this?! This is Kulfi!" M/N said while licking the stick. "Tasty!" Taehyung said while M/N gives him again. "I will be it for you three!" Aarushi said as Taehyung nodded no.

"It's okay, We will buy it another time!" M/N takes the grocery bag from Taehyung and said bye to him before leaving there.

The next day at school, M/N and Aarushi were talking to the class while talking to each other. Suddenly they saw some students running to the ground. M/N looks at Aarushi, They ran to the ground and saw the +1 commerce batch and Science batch fighting.

M/N searched for Taehyung and his friends, commerce student Raj beats Taehyung, and Varun were beating Jungkook. Jimin was beating another student. M/N looks around, everyone was looking at them. Some go to the staff room to call the teacher.

M/N goes near Raj and Taehyung, He tried to make up separate but Raj slaps M/N, Taehyung looks at Raj, and Taehyung punch on Raj's cheeks hard, making his cheeks bruised. "How dare you slap an omega from the science batch!?"

"S-Stop Taehyung! It's enough!" He separate them, and Aarushi were stopping Jungkook. Suddenly the teachers come and stop them fully. "Come to the staff room!" The teacher said as the science batch and commerce batch goes to the staff room.

"Are you okay M/N?!" Aarushi asked M/N nodded, his cheeks were red. He went to the classroom, his mind was full of Taehyung, and his mind was beating restlessly. He wipes his tears and sits on the bench.

AT PRINCIPAL ROOM

"Sir, he slaps M/N!" Taehyung said while pointing at Raj, His lips and left eyebrow were bleeding, he wipes the blood from his lips and looks at the principal.

"Commerce batch starts the fight sir, not the science batch!" Jimin said as he glared at Varun and Raj. The principal looks at Raj, "Why did you slap M/N?!" Principal asked as Raj looks down. "Sir, the students also saying that the Commerce batch starts the argue" One of the teachers comes to the principal room.

"I guess, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin are having serious injuries! You three go to the nurse's room and the other science students go to the classroom!" Principal said as the students went out of the room.

M/N were standing out from the class waiting for the students, he saw other students except the Vminkook. "J-John, Where are Jungkook, Jimin and Jungkook?!" He asked, "They are in Nurse's room!" John replied as M/N nodded.

M/N goes to the nurse's room with Aarushi, He saw the trio sitting on the bed, The nurse were applying ointment on their wound.

Taehyung notices M/N and Aarushi, he just smiles at M/N. "Is it hurting?!" Taehyung mouth while putting his hand on his cheeks. M/N nodded no, "You can leave now Taehyung!' The nurse said as Taehyung jumps out of bed and walks out of the class.

As soon as Taehyung comes out from the nurse's room, he grabs M/N's hand, he got shocked and looks around. He didn't see Aarushi there. he dragged him near the banyan tree there. Taehyung caressed his cheeks, "Are you sure it's not hurting?!" Taehyung asked as M/N nodded.

"Yes! Let's go to class before someone see us!" M/N said as he dragged Taehyung to the classroom, he saw Jikook sitting on the bench. Taehyung went straight to them and M/N goes to his seat.