𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟎

M/N just looks at him and blinks at him, "Leave me alone Mr M/N Vishwajith!" He sighed and nodded, He walks out of the class slowly and worrying about his crush

M/N just looks at him and blinks at him, "Leave me alone Mr M/N Vishwajith!" He sighed and nodded, He walks out of the class slowly and worrying about his crush. "He looks so annoyed today! Maybe something happened!" He said while walking straight to the staff room.

Sometimes later, Jungkook and Jimin go to the classroom and see Taehyung sleeping, They both look at each other and go near him, "Tae?! Wake up!" Jimin called him as he whined. Jungkook shake him as Taehyung woke up.

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other again when he notices the red mark on his cheeks, "What happened Taehyung?! Your cheeks?!" Jimin asked while caressing his cheeks.

"Oh! It's just my dad slaps me!" Taehyung said, "Why did you both come late?!" he asked as Jungkook chuckled, "When I went to his house, he was sleeping!" Jimin rolled his eyes and gets up. "Let's go!" he said walking out of the class.

The trio went straight to the auditorium, he saw the principal talking, they sits on the last 3 chairs and looks at the stage.

|KIM TAEHYUNG POV|

After so many speeches they finally start trophy distribution, the first name that was called was M/N's. I look at Jungkook and Jimin, "For what is he getting a trophy?!" I asked as Jimin replied, "He was the topper last year!" "No, each year he is, he is getting this every year! But last year was board so it is kinda appreciable!" Jungkook said.

I looked at M/N, he was smiling when he gets the trophy, the proud smile. I looks at Aarushi, she was sitting with her parents, and their faces and smile were filled with pride.

I smile sadly, "You can never make us proud Taehyung!" I close my eyes, I get up. "I am going out!" I said to them as they both get up. I looked back at the stage and the principal was honouring him.

I went to our class again, "I am going back home! I am not feeling well!" I said while taking a piece of paper and pen, "Congratulations M/N!" I wrote and put it in M/N's seat.

"You two stay here! I am leaving!" I take my back and go out of the class.

|M/N POV|

I go straight near my uncle and aunt, I smile at them and give them my trophy, "Oh my child! I know you are a blessed kid and I am so proud of you!" My aunt said while patting my head.

I smile and look at uncle, "So, we are going out for dinner to celebrate this!" Uncle said as I hugs him tightly, "thank you, uncle!" He hugs me back, "Why?! We have to celebrate this!"

I looks around to see Taehyung but didn't see him, I saw Jungkook and Jimin talking to each other, "I will come now!" I said as I goes out from the stage. I go to the ground floor, I look around while walking, I saw Taehyung when I was in the auditorium.

I walk around while looking, and suddenly I saw Taehyung towards my direction, I tried to move away but couldn't, his shoulder hit mine as I tried to stay still but twirl with him.

I suddenly grabbed his shoulder to stay still, "I-I am sorry!" I said as I looked at him. "Oh, it's you! congratulations!" He looks at me and shakes my hands.

My heart was pounding hard as my hand begins shivering. I smiled and nodded, "Where are you going by the way?!" I asked him as he looks at me, "Home! No more questions bye!" He said as he goes out of the building.

|AT NIGHT|  |AUTHOR POV|

Taehyung were in his room all day, and he didn't go downstairs for lunch or dinner, "He is hurt that's why my child is not coming downstairs!" His nanny said in a sad and worried tone.

"Mom! Please stop, he fought with others and we scold him for his improvement!" Eun-Ae said as she sighed, "Oh! Saying hurting words is your freaking words for his betterment Eun-Ae!!" his nana said while getting up from the chair and raising his voice.

"Dad-" Stop Eun-Ae!! You are not a good mom and you are proving it! If you don't want to raise Taehyung and you both are going to keep acting like this, no need to come here! Go and raise your other son Taemin!" His nana said.

"Nana! No need to start an argument because of me!" Taehyung said while coming downstairs.

"Taehyung! Are you starving?! Come, I will arrange food for you!" His nanny said while going inside the kitchen. "Mom! You both can go back to Korea tomorrow! no need to come here to see me unless not for adoring me or caring about me!" He said as he tucks his hands near his chest.

His tone was dead serious, "Please! My brother is alone in Korea right!! Go and take care of him, I have my nana and nanny!" He said as he went to the dining room.

After eating his dinner, he went straight to his room and locked the door, he sat on the couch and starts wiping his tears, he starts crying silently, the most hurtful feeling in the world is crying silently, you can't even let out a single sound...

M/N was laying on the bed while blushing, that twirling and his compliment made him blush like hell, he can feel warmth in his cheeks. M/N hugs his pillow and closes his eyes...

He mumbles in his dream as he suddenly screamed, "M/N?! What happened?!" Aarushi comes to the room in panic as M/N were breathing hard. "N-Nothing! A bad dream!" He pants as Aarushi sighed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "Mom! It was a dream nothing else!" Aarushi yelled in the room, "What was the dream M/N!?" She asked as M/N looks at her and sigh, 

|Dream|

"I like you Taehyung!" M/N said in a nervous tone as Taehyung's mind suddenly got blank, "You don't deserve love or you can give love"

 The words that come to his mind were that Taehyung laughed, hard. "Liking you?! Haha nope, not gonna happen!! Mr M/n Vishwajith. you can't love me!! I can't love you! We both are different!!"M/N looks down, the tears were rolling down.

"M/n!! I hate you like hate you so much!!" He said as he left the classroom.

[I am added Taehyung's pov also]