𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟗

[A/N: I am so lazy to write so I am skipping the time after 6 months]

TIME SKIP: 6 MONTHS LATER

M/N realized that he is falling for Taehyung, but he doesn't know if Taehyung likes him back or not, so he didn't confess to him yet. Today is their art fest where students get trophies and like that and M/N is also going to get one for being top last year.

"Come M/N!! At least wear something nice!" Aarushi said while dragging him to the room again, "Why?! Isn't it nice?!" He asked as Aarushi glared at him.

"Aish fine! Choose one for me!" he said while sitting on the bed. Aarushi opened the dressing drawer and starts searching for his clothes and found one.

"Wear this!" Aarushi said as M/N looks at her, "It's new! I am only wearing it for the temple! Put it back! I am okay with it!" He said as Aarushi groans, "You don't have any fashion sense that's why no one has a crush on you!"

|M/N POV|

I look at her, "Aarushi! I have something to say to you?!" She looks at me confusingly, "What?!" she asked as I made her sit on the bed, "I have a crush on someone! I don't if it is attraction or love?!" I said to her as she looks at me shockingly.

"Stop overreacting!" I said while rolling my eyes, "Who is that lucky Alpha?!" She asked me as I gulped, "Taehyung!" I said as she gets up, "Nope no way M/N!!" She grabbed my shoulder.

"Yes!" I looked down, "You can't have a crush on that spoil rich brat Taehyung!!" She put her hand on her head, "Tell it's a lie!" I looks at her and nodded no.

"I don't know when I start liking him!" M/N looks down, "Breakfast is ready! Both of you come!" I goes out of the room before Aarushi when I heard aunty's sound.

Aarushi comes behind me, I didn't dare to look at her. But I know she is staring at me "Stop looking at him and eat your food, Aarushi!" Aunty said while patting her head.

After breakfast, we both left for school, Uncle drop us at school while he went to his office, I went straight to our classroom while Aarushi met her other friends and goes to the auditorium.

I enter the class and saw Taehyung sitting alone in the class, I looks around and saw no one there, "Umm Taehyung! Did you see our class teacher?!" I asked him as he glared at me.

I look at him, "Stop glaring at me and answer my question!" I asked him again as he gets up, "No! Can you please get out and leave me alone for god sake?!" Taehyung said in a rude tone as I looks at him. He looks sad, I see it through his eyes, it is getting teary.

|AUTHOR POV|

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" His dad shout at him while we were about to go out of the house, he looks back at him and gulped hard. "What dad?!" He asked as his dad goes near him and slaps him hard.

Taehyung looks at him shocked and looks around, his nana and nanny were shocked, his nanny goes near him and slapped his dad's cheeks.

"Mom!! Don't come between our arguments! he is our son!" his mom said in a rude tone, "Taehyung!! you are such an ungrateful son, you never tried to make us proud! and remember you don't deserve to be loved or give love!!" she said in a very rude tone make Taehyung's heartache.

"M-Mom!" he called her as she looks away, "AGAIN YOU FIGHT WITH OTHERS RIGHT?!" His dad grabbed his collar as he tried to remove his dad's grip. "L-Listen to me D-dad!" he looks at him, his tears rolling down his cheeks.

"They accused me fakely that day! I get to know about this yesterday! I tried to talk to them nicely but they start the fight so I didn't have any choice but to fight back!" Taehyung looks at his dad as he received another slap.

"I don't want to see your face Taehyung! Leave from my sight! You should learn some manner from your twin brother Taemin, Taehyung!" His dad said as Taehyung take his school back and goes out of the house.

"Why?! Eun-ne!? Did I ever treat you like you are treating your son huh?! Why do you two keep hurting him?! Because of this that he is like this!!" His nanny said while grabbing her hand.

"He is your son! Just like Taemin!!" His Nana said as he goes inside the house...