𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟔

|KIM TAEHYUNG POV|

|KIM TAEHYUNG POV|

I was standing in the principal room, with Jimin, Jungkook, some of the +1 students, and the full science batch of +2. They falsely accused us are also there when the argument was there.

The meeting with our parents was finished, and we got a 1-week suspension as punishment. My mom comes to India for this meeting, and I look back at my senior. He was talking to his friends coolly.

My mom grabbed me and dragged me out from the principal's office and looked at me, "What eomma?!" I asked as she grabbed my chin harshly, "To be honest Taehyung-ah I want to slap you right now, but I can't!" She told me, her tone filled with anger.

"But mom listens, we were not there! They accused us falsely!" I tried to convince her, "Stop it, Taehyung! Stop lying! If you do this again, I will take you back to Korea again!" She said as she turned back.

"You can't take me there forcefully, mom! It is not my fault, and I am not scared also!" I said while going back to my class. My eyes are getting teary and I can feel it. I wiped my tears and sat in my seat. Other students were already at Ground as it was PT period.

No one was there. I wiped my tears and packed my bag. I got up and went out of the class. Jimin and Jungkook came to me. I saw Jungkook coming while covering his cheeks, "What happened?!" I asked as Jimin looked at me.

"His Papa slaps him, nothing else!" Jimin said while going to our seats to pack their bags, "Come to my house!" I said while sitting on a bench. They both packed their backs and got up; I turned around and saw M/N standing in front of me while folding his hand near his chest.

"Mhm?!" I look at him, "You are sitting on my bench!  And also, you are a spoiled brat, Taehyung! I never thought you would beat someone and break his nose and give him a black eye!" He said as Taehyung's eyes widened.

"M/N! Stop talking about a topic you don't know! We didn't do anything!" Jungkook said in an angry tone as Taehyung stopped him, "Only we know what happened and I don't want to explain it to others! Come!"

"Move!!" I said to him as he moved aside. I sighed and goes out of the classroom.

|M/N POV|

"Aish! I can't believe this, he only came to this school! Only 1 week! In that week he is causing trouble!" I said I don't know why it worries me. I sit on my chair and Aarushi and Kaadhal come to class. "What happened?! Why did you come to class?!" Kaadhal asked.

"Uhm, I am not well!" I said while looking at them, "Then let's go to the nurse's room!" Aarushi said as I refused, "No No need of that Aarushi!" I refused.

"Then okay! Where is your biology note? Give me I will write it!" Kaadhal said. "It's only a little, I will complete it at home don't worry!" I said as put my head on Aarushi's shoulder.

Time skip, At our house. We both entered the house and saw Anandi auntie and Raadhika auntie talking, "Don't change your dress! Go and buy these things!" Raadhika auntie said while giving me a chit.

I nodded and we both put our bags inside the room and goes out of the house again.

We went to the near market and buys everything from the list, but suddenly my heartbeat, that beat was like giving me comfort, someone who is for comforting it's what it felt like.

I look around but no one was there, I sigh and looks at Aarushi who is busy selecting things from the list and for herself. 

|AUTHOR POV|

Taehyung was in the market, he, Jimin, and Jungkook were roaming around the market with his bike. His mom and dad are living at another house, his grandparents are cool. They allow them to roam with their friends.

Taehyung pulled up his bike in front of a store and said, "Let's drink something refreshing!" He handed his purse to Jimin and added, "But let's get 3 drinks for us!" Jimin nodded in agreement. Taehyung looks around and notices M/n and Aarushi.

He didn't care, he was furious, "Why is he getting into my business?! I've had to put up with M/N Vishwajith since I got here!" I asked Jungkook and he just shrugged.

"It's always him, I helped him yesterday but now blaming me without knowing anything!! Urgh!" I groaned in frustration and looks at him again. "To be honest I hate him!" I said as Jimin comes out from the store with our drinks.

Jungkook looks at him, "You are such a short temper guy!" He stated and drink the juice. Taehyung runs his hair with his fingers in frustration. "Why I am getting angry for someone who I am not giving any priority!?" he groans as he throws the bottle on the ground.

"Let's go Taehyung! Go and sleep! Your anger will reduce itself!" Jimin said while patting his shoulder. "Jungkook will take the bike and drive you to your house!" Jimin said while sitting on his bike.

Taehyung nodded and gives Jungkook space to sit on the bike, Jungkook sits and starts the bike, and they drive off the market, M/N turned around as he felt that type of feeling again...