| 1 |

**

✨𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒆 𝑨𝒂𝒈 𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑼𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒊 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑲𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒐
 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒚𝒆 𝑵𝒂 𝑲𝒐𝒊 𝑨𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂✨

**

AUTHOR's POV-

2 : 03 am

" We are almost here! " Flying officer made an announcement.

" Boys! Ready for the mission? "

" Yes sir " A chorus was heard by a man in late 20s.

" 3, 2, 1 Jump! "

And with that all the army men in their proud combat uniform jumped from the Chinook with the help of rope.

Once all were on the ground, their leading officer MAJOR VIHAAN SINGHAL led them through the dark forest towards their respective destination.

Currently they were near the Pok and were entering the terrorist sensitive area.

" Sir, are we good to move? " Vihaan enquired through his connected walkie talkie once they were near the terrorist camps.

" Yes Major ! We are good to go! " Army chief, General Nishant Parwane informed him. General Parwane was in the army headquarters of Delhi. He was tracking the location of the teams that were on the mission today.

" Over and out sir! " He kept is walkie talkie back . 

While looking at the base camp, his best friend Major Jai Rana whispered to his side " Saalon ko chhodna nahi hai Vihaan! Aaj khoon ka badla khoon se lena hai. "

{Bastards are not to be spared Vihaan! Today blood has to be avenged with blood.}

Vihaan glaced at his friend and after giving a short nod, he actioned silently to other Jawaans for attaining there position.

Jai quickly changed his position and moved to the behind of banyan tree. Vihaan actioned another Subedar to start the firing.

And soon the revenge for the martyrs of Udhampur started.

 There was a terror attack 7 months back in Udhampur and almost 29 Army and CRPF jawaans were killed. According to intelligence bureau, the terrorists involved in the terror attack of Udhampur were spotted near Pulwama and this was a golden chance of holding them .

The firing soon turned into a graveyard, where all terrorists were killed and 2-3 jawaans were injured lightly.

But somehow finishing the mission, they made their way back to the area where Chinook  was supposed to pick them up.

4:30 am

Assembling everyone, Vihaan cheered - " We did it Boys! "

And everyone in the team had a  content smile on their face. 

Jai cheered " Jai Bhadrakali! "

And everyone cheered behind him - "Jai Bhadrakali".

And as soon as Chinook came everyone sat with satisfaction and chatted till they reached back to the Pulwama base camp. Meanwhile the two best friends were talking.

" Waah mere sher! Tune toh aaj sabki waat laga di. " Jai patted Vihaan's back hardly with a proud smile.

{Wow my lion! You showed them their real place today.}