BONUS - 1

MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

5 Years later-

AUTHOR's POV -

" momma, momma, momma........ " A little girl of  around 3 years was chanting while playing with a small unicorn.

" Arre momma ki jaan, kya kar raha hai mera baccha. " Kaira said lovingly as she sat beside their daughter.

{ Oh momma's life, what is my baby doing. }

Their daughter - Her and Viaan's .

Vaanya .

" Momma, Dadda. " Vaanya enquired while looking at her mother with confusion in her eyes.

Kaira's eyes suddenly turned gloomy.

" He will be back soon baccha. " She said while caressing her head.

Vaanya looked at her momma and gave her a wide smile. 

" Momma Buddaay " She said happily while clapping her hands.

Kaira smiled too. It was Vaanya's birthday tomorrow. She will turn 3 tomorrow. And Vaanya knew that her dadda will come tomorrow. Only if she knew.

Kaira's mood again soured thinking about the situation but she has to be strong. For Their baby.

" Yes baby. My baby will turn 3 tomorrow, she is growing big day by day, My shona baccha. " Kaira took Vaanya in her arms and started showering her with lots of kisses.

She then took Vaanya to their room and laid her on the bed and started patting her to sleep. When she was asleep, Kaira gently covered her with blanket while adjusting the temperature of ac.

Suddenly the doorbell rang making Kaira alert.

Who would be there at this time ? - thought Kaira.

She made her way downstairs and peeped through the see through, but found no one. She silently took out the knife out of side drawer and opened the door readily in case someone attacks her.

She looked around but no one was there but she suddenly found and envelope lying on the floor. She picked the envelope still being alert about how someone would post it at this time, but the moment she saw the address and name on the envelope, a wide smile came across her face and she forgot every irrationality.

She took it inside and closed the door properly double checking the locks.

She took it out with excitement. It was a letter from her dear husband - Vihaan.

Vihaan was currently deployed in the field posting at Siachen. And it being a mountainous area, there was always network problem. So they could very less talk on calls and wrote each other letters frequently.

He was there since 2 years. He did come on leaves in every 3 months but still it was too less they met. And this time the last they met was 5 months ago. This time she last received a letter from him was a month ago stating that would not be able to make it for their daughter's Birthday. What was eating her from inside, about how he might be since he didn't even care to write a letter since a month now.

So it was no less than a blessing that she got a letter from him.

Meri Jaana,

I hope you are doing good and I hope my little champ is well too. I missed you and our baby jaana. It is so difficult without you guys. You should know that I love you two a lot more than you know. I have sent a birthday gift for My little baby for her birthday. Open the door and take the parcel.