| 9 |

✨Baithe baithe main yeh sochu
Tu sang mein kya ho to
Mil ke batein hongi do-do
Umra yoon hi kaatein hum do✨

***

VIHAAN's POV -

It had been 15 days since Jaffar have been caught. We are left with 15 days more and we need to start the mission ASAP. 

We have somehow got a lead from our inner sources about the middle tentative base camp of Fakiri and the whole intelligence team is currently working upon it. 

If it would have been in my hands, I would have tortured Jaffar till no ends until he gives me information about Fakiri but I am keeping my patience because of Kaira. 

Well in these 15 days, if anything good happened then that is me and Kaira getting closer. We could not obviously spend much time on dates and all because of her being busy finding out about the information and me being busy planning and training the soldiers for our hopefully soon to happen mission. But we did spend time with each other during nights, after dinner. I got to know many things about her and even she got know me.

Kaira snapped her fingers to bring me out of my thoughts. 

Right now I am sitting in the balcony of my room and Kaira is snuggled into me. She looked at me confusedly.

I just shook my head - " Nothing. Just thinking about when Jaffar is going to speak out about Fakiri . "

" Don't worry Vihaan. It is going to be okay. And we have seen him making progress. I am pretty sure that he will utter all the information tomorrow because now he knows what is wrong and what is right. " - Kaira said patting my chest lightly.

 Well, Kaira suggested that since Jaffar is blinded with the misleading information about his religion, we should make him believe that this is not what his religion taught him. Then there maximum chances that he will utter out everything out of Guilt and Regret. So we hired a very trusted religious islamic teacher who could tell him about his religon. Definitely it was not possible in 15 days ut atleast he would understand what he was misleaded about.

I did tell her that these people are senseless bastards and they won't understand but she did convince me saying that they are humans if anything they might get atleast a little guilt.

" Arrey! Firse kho gaye. Kahan na fikar mat karo, bahot tension lete ho tum. " Kaira said while holding my cheek and turning my face towards her.

{ Oh! You are lost again. I told you to not worry about it, why do you worry so much .}

I looked at her, she looked so beautiful right now. Her face was glowing under moonlight. I had one of my hands around her waist, and kept my other palm on her cheeks.

I looked at her for permission - " May I ?"

She just nodded with red hues covering her cheeks.

I kissed her forehead, then kissed her eyes one by one then I kissed her both cheeks lingering my lips on her right one a little more. I moved away only to find her blushing furiously and breathing heavily with eyes closed.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with outmost adoration that made me feel all giddy and bought a small smile on my lips. She moved forward and repeated my actions on me.

I just smiled at her and hugged her tightly. This is what gives me peace- having someone by your side at your bad times.

--------------------------------

AUTHOR's POV -

It was morning and seriousness could be sensed in the air today. Today finally Jaffar was going to speak on the happenings. Vihaan was apprehensive but didn't show it on his face.

" Everything will go okay " Kaira said him while hugging his torso from behind when she saw him worried. Truth to be told, even she was nervous.

Jaffar was again bought to torture room. This time, everyone was hoping for changes.

" Outhills " Jaffar broke the silence. All four of them looked at him surprised. Seems like Kaira was right, he did get the right knowledge.

" That is where you will find Abu Fakiri " He said.

" We want all the details. " The intelligence officer told him.

" Outhills of Pulwama which is crowded, the bases are located at 3 different altitudes. The highest of it consists Fakiri . He lives between the crowded people so that he couldn't be targeted. His people are widely spread there. If you want to catch him, you have plan very carefully. I hope after this, My Allah will take me under his mercy. " He finished his words with a whisper.

Vihaan nodded.

" You have done crime Jaffar , you cannot possible be spared. Even you know that and still you mumbled out information. Least I can do is to change your death sentence to life imprisonment." Vihaan said.

" No need. I am happy with death. I want to meet my Allah as soon as possible. I want to serve him. " He mumbled out and Vihaan could only nod at this.

They moved out while one officer stayed inside, recording his statement.

They moved towards general Parwaane - "Sir , we have got the necessary information to plan our mission. We will start with it soon sir. " Kaira informed him.

General Parwaane nodded and said - " Vijayi Bhava "

********************************************************************************

HEY GUYS!

I hope you liked the chapter.

Do leave your precious votes and comments .

Take Care ~