EPILOGUE

***

✨Dil ki baate
dhadkan jane hai
Jispe gujare wo
tan jane hai

Ham deewane
hogaye hai aapke
Ham to bas itna jane hai✨

***

KAIRA's POV -

It's my wedding day !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can't believe it ! I just got married to my boyfriend, now husband. And here I am sitting in his room with a veil over my head thinking of past 2 years. 

That is when I heard the door of room opening and fading voices of laughter going away. Must be his cousins .

He moved towards me and sat beside me on the bed. I felt my breath hitched when he lifted my veil off. 

He held my chin and moved it up to look into my eyes. All I saw was love and care for me. He smiled and I smiled biggest in return.

We touched our foreheads with each other.

" Thank you ! " He said  "For coming in my life, for making it more beautiful. I love you jaana. " He said and that was the last string for me. I instantly crashed my lips with his. We were kissing each other so passionately as if our life depended on that kiss.

We were so indulged in our kiss that I didn't notice myself getting backed on the mattress. My back touched the mattress and Vihaan was hovering over me.  

" I want you " I demanded breathing heavily as we broke the kiss.

" Are you sure meri jaan ? " He asked with ever so tenderness and I could not help and fall for him all over again. What did I do to deserve him ?\

I didn't reply and I just kissed him again.

AUTHOR's POV  -

" Seems like Mrs. Singhal is in no mood for words. She is in for action it seems. " Vihaan teased suggestively to which Kaira stared at him for a moment before kissing him again.

Soon their clothes were on the ground, they were in the love and that is where their soul united.

------------------------------

Kaira was in Vihaan's shirt as she dragged a blanket to the balcony where Vihaan was sitting in his sweatpants only, looking at dawn sky. She made her way towards his lap and covered both of them with the blanket. 

He tightened his hold on her as he kissed the side of her head.

" Uth gayi ? Rest kar leti thodi der . " Vihaan asked while nuzzling his nose into her neck.

{ You woke ? You should have rested . }

" Tumhaare bina neend nahi ayi. " She said as she snuggled more.

{ Couldn't sleep without you. }

" I can't believe we are married. " Vihaan said as Kaira laughed.

" I know right. I still remember the day you proposed me. " Kaira said awith a smile on her face making Vihaan smile too. He remember how shit scared he was thinking that she would reject him.

FLASHBACK -

" Abbe meri fatti padi hai yaar. Mana kar diya usne toh? Agar woh taiyaar nahi hui toh? Agar woh mujhse bore ho gayi toh? nahi, nahi, nahi ! Mai nahi bta raha usse apni feelings ke baare mein. " Vihaan ranted as Jai stood their glaring at his best friend who was all ready in maroon tuxedo, and was going to propose the love of his life in a few hours.

{ I am shit scared bro! What if she denied? What if she is not ready ? What if she would have got bored of me? No, no, no ! I am not going to propose her. }

" Bhai tu batayega nahi toh baat age kaise badhegi ? Aur rahi baat uske mana karne ki, toh usse already bhanak lag chuki hai that you are going to propose her. And if she would want to reject you, she would have never come to you. So believe me bhai. Shri Ram ka naam le, sab ho jayega. " Jai tried comforting him.

{ Bro, if you won't tell her then how will she get to know. As for her refusal, she have already sensed that you are going to propose her. And if she would want to reject you, she would have never come to you. So believe me bro. Hail the God, everything would be fine. }

FLASHBACK ENDS -

And that is how his best friend had consoled him about proposing her. He chuckled on that thought making Kaira look at him with raised eyebrows.

He just shook his head as he kissed her forehead again.

" When will we shift ? " Kaira asked playing with his chain.

" I will go for the quarter sanctions by the end of this month.. After the quarter is alloted, we will get shifted. " Vihaan replied.

Vihaan have got a peace posting this time, to Udaipur. And Kaira being in intelligence department, gave her an advantage for choice posting, so she used it. And now they soon are going to shift Udaipur by next month.

" I love you Vihaan " She said after a few moments of silence.

" I love you too Jaana. "

He replied before hugging her tightly to his chest.

This is how HIS FOREVER LOVE stayed.

************************************

HEY GUYS!

So finally this is the wrap up and I know you might be wondering how fast it got ended but guys it was meant to be a short story. I wanted to keep it simple yet real and I hope I succeeded in it.

Honestly #KaiVi are my babies and I feel sad seeing this book ending. Thank you so much to all those who stayed by the last and read it completely.

I hope you liked the book.

Do leave your precious votes and comments. And share this book with your friends.

Until next time....

TAKE CARE ~~