| 4 |

✨𝓝𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓷𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓷 𝓴𝓪 𝓹𝔂𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓪
𝓒𝓱𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓪𝓲 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓪
𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓹𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝔂𝓪✨

**

Kaira's POV-

" Inform Sashwat sir about the teams that are formed and detail him about Major Vihaan dividing the groups. " I told one of the junior officers while making my way towards the mess to have food.

It was evening 8:30 pm and I was genuinely famished after spending the whole day tracking That bastard Fakiri's whereabouts.

And suddenly, I got hit with a wall.

And no guys, if you are thinking that it is some hot guy then no.. Its not him, neither this is a wattpad story.

It was actually a pillar which I didn't see coming in my way when I was lost in today's incident.

Ouchhhhh!!!!! That hitted so hard. I started rubbing my forehead.

" Are you okay ? " A deep voice came from behind making me shudder.

God! Never in my whole life anyone had this much authority.

I turned around only to see the Greek God himself standing in front of me. MAJOR VIHAAN SINGHAL......

He had his both hands in his pocket and serious concern etched on his face.

I just looked at him and nodded when he started moving towards me.

" Pakka ? It doesn't look like it. Your forehead have turned slight reddish. " He said forward his hand which was about to touch my forehead but stopped sensing that we were practically strangers.

" Ummm, yes I am fine. Thank you for the concern " I said giving him a small smile.

He returned the smile and forwarded his hand.

" Vihaan Singhal ! " He said.

" Kaira Awasthi " I replied and shook his hand and it felt so warm, so right. Our hands fitted with e/o so perfectly!

" By any chance , did I encounter you today in the evening before meeting you officially ? " He said taking his hand and warmth back with him. 

" Might be? " I said giving him a sheepish smile.

He chuckled at that.

" Let me lead you to the mess. " He said while motioning towards the way and we both started walking.

" Hmmm..... So what were you doing at Afsar Bazaar ? " I asked him while crossing my hands at the back.

" Well, supposedly I had to buy something for the most important woman in my life. " He said about her as if she was her World. And I won't deny, but it hurts like BITCH !

" So your girlfriend or wife? " I asked trying to keep envy away from my voice .

He looked at me as if I have grown two heads and then gave a brief laugh before saying - " Unfortunately or fortunately, apne paida hone se lekar ab tak mai akhand single hun. So no, Your guess is wrong " He said so casually yet a breathe of relief left my lips idk why!