| 2 |

**

✨Ho, ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Jaise khilta gulaab,
jaise shayar ka khwaab✨

**

AUTHOR's POV -

After Vihaan was done talking to his mother, he went to officer's mess for breakfast. 

As he entered the mess, junior officers stood up in respect while he saluted Col. Awadh, his unit's CO, as he patted his shoulder before exiting the mess.

He motioned everyone to be seated and they sat down. Before he could sit on the couch, he was pushed to the side in sitting manner. Annoyed he looked to his side to find his Best Friend Jai grinning like Cheshire Cat.

" WTF?! " Vihaan exclaimed.

" I am still virgin bro! " Jai said wiping his fake tears, to which Vihaan just rolled his eyes.

" You will get beaten by me so badly! " Vihaan muttered under his breath.

Soon the breakfast was served.

" Sahab! Mubaarakhan! Aapki poori team ko! " The head chef, hazal khan, greeted both of them and 2 captains sitting beside them, while serving the food.

{ Sir! Congratulations! Tu your whole team! }

To which all of them smiled while saying thank you.

" Khuda ki rehmat hai Hazal sahab! " Jai said while gesturing towards top while Hazal nodded with a smile.

{ All because of God's blessings Hazal }

" What is today's specialty for breakfast Hazal sahab? " Vihaan asked with smile while opening the lids of the casseroles.

" Aaj breakfast mein Chole kulche hain, aur saath mein iss jeet ke mouke pe humne gajar ka halwa bhi banwaya hai sahab! Ummeed hai aapko pasand aayega. " He said while gesturing towards the casseroles.

{ Today its chole kulche and  I have also made Gajar halwa on the occasion of victory sir! I hope you would like it! }

" Hazal sahab! Aapke haathon mein toh jaadu hai! " Jai said while taking a bite of Gajar halwa.

{ Hazal! You make so much tasty food! }

To this, Hazal chuckled and said, " Kuch aur chahiye toh batayiega sahab! " With this he went away.

{ If you want something else, then do inform me sir }

" Accha sunn! Mujhe na thodi civil area ki hawa chahiye! Toh mai ja raha hun aaj bahar, evening ko Major General Parwane se milne se pehle aa jaunga.! You wanna join? " Vihaan said while getting up from the couch after finishing his breakfast.

{Listen! I want to go to the civil area and I will be back before we go and meet Major General Parwane! }

" Ya ya sure! Mereko bhi bore ho raha hai yaar! Neend toh saala aane se rahi! " Jai said as he also stood up.

{ Ya ya sure! I am also bored, and I know I am not going to get a blink of sleep this soon! }

They both went to the parking lot, grabbed their helmets from their bullet's dicky and wore it.

Soon they were out on the roads of Pulwama with a little of crowd here and there on the roads. The weather was quite pleasant as it was neither a sunny day, nor a cold. It was cloudy, probably khokhle baadal.

12:47 pm

They didn't realise that they spent almost 3 hours in roaming on the roads. They parked the bikes near a dhaba and got down from their vehicles.

" Assalam Alaikum Rizwaan Chacha ! Sab khairiyat? " Jai greeted the old man who was wearing a white pathaan suit and was the owner of Dhaba.

{ All ok? }

Vihaan entered the dhaba and greeted him as well.

" Walaikum Asalam Beta! Sab theek hai beta! Itne dino baad dikhe! " The old man exclamed as Vihaan and Jai settled down on the cot.

{ Everything is well child! I saw you after so many days! }

" Ji! Kuch kaam mein phas gaye the! Bas isiliye! " Vihaan answered with a smile.

{ Yes! Actually was stuck with some work! Nothing much }

" Accha! Arrey Chotu, bring the plates for sahaab and also bring Wazwan. " Rizwaan said as the supposed person brought the said things.

They both were relishing the food when Vihaan suddenly asked - "Mousam kaisa hai chacha? "

{ How is the weather uncle? }

Rizwaan looked at him and sighed - " Kuch naksalibaaz aaye the, thodi tod phod ki aur phir dhamki de gaye ki agar kissi hindu ko apne yahan bithaya toh mere bete ko maar daalenge. Ab tum hi batao beta, aise mein kya kare? " 

{ Some Naxalites came, did some harm to physical properties and then went away threatening us that if we made any Hindu sit in our dhaba, then they will kill my son. Now you only tell son, what should I do? }

" Aap fikar na kare chacha! Inn naksalibaazon ko thikaane laga denge hum. Aap befikr rahe! " Jai said as he stood up from the cot and went to wash his mouth.

{ Don't worry uncle! We will deal with those Naxalites! You stay stress free! }

Vihaan also got up and nodded at his statement.

Soon they left the place after talking for a while.

" Jai! Mujhe maa ke liye kuch khareedna hai! toh tu jaa, mai thodi der mein ata hun! " Vihaan said as he pulled up his helmet on his head while jai tightened his helment and went away with a VROOM.

{ Jai! I have to bring some things for mother! So you go, I will be back in a while. }

Soon Vihaan was in Afsar bazaar. He parked his bullet and went into the crowd as he could not probably ride the bullet in the vast crowd.

VIHAAN's POV -

I went to a shopkeeper and asked him about a kashmiri shawl. My mother just love shawls, don't know why!?

" Bhaijaan, yeh kitne ka hai? " I asked a man while referring to a  brown shawl.

{ Brother, how much this costs? }

" ₹3900 ka hai! Aap kaho toh ₹3500 laga denge! " He said to which I asked him to pack the shawl.

{ It costs ₹390 but I will do it for ₹3500 for you }

I paid him the money and as I turned, I bumped into someone and I grabbed her waist to save her from falling.

Damn it! Those eyes were so magical! The brown eyes were staring into mine with..... fear ? But she visibly relaxed while gazing into my eyes.

She was in a burqa and as soon as she realised our position, she struggled and I let her stand straight. 

She looked here and there and CLICK! 

She was lost in the crowd.

***

Hey Guys!

Here is the 2nd part!

I hope you liked it..