| 5 |

✨Din Ka Chain
Raaton Ki Neendein
Churayi Hai
Lagta Hai Dil Teri
Shaamat Aayi Hai ✨

***

AUTHOR's POV -

Noises of furious tapping of boots could be heard from the ground. Young soldiers were energetically and aggressively doing the drill.

Here in the conference room; the two groups of officers, General Parwane and Col. Sashwat were sitting while Kaira was standing in front of the projector ready to explain about the things she saw yesterday.

Taking a deep breathe, she started - " Yesterday I did a little expedition near the areas of Afsar Bazaar  and I found out that some local terrorists were residing in those crowded areas. It intrigued me more and I went around the area lil bit. This is what all I could manage to click with my phone's camera. "

Saying so she started projecting all the pics of the weaponries around, warehouses and the local terrorists.

" I also learnt about half of their conversations, and I could make out was this man - Ali Jaffar - is the right hand of Abu Fakiri and he is the one who gives Fakiri all the info about the activities going on here. " Kaira said while pointing at a man on the screen.

" So you mean to say that if we want to reach Fakiri , we need to get hold of this Ali bastard ? " Vihaan said thoroughly analysing the situation, to which Kaira nodded.

" Exactly ! And we need to do it ASAP. Because according to their conversations, I could make out that they are planning for something very big . " Kaira said with concerned expressions.

General Parwaane stood up and said - " Officers ! Do whatever it takes it you to. We need to find that bastard ASAP . Media ka dhyaan hum bhatka ke rakhenge. Utne me, accomplish the mission. We have time of 1 month only. "

{ We will divert the attention of Media. Till then, accomplish the mission. We have time of 1 week only. }

Officers shouted yes sir.

" Plan to catch him, till then me, Col. Shaswat and Brigadier will plan how to divert media's attention. " General Parwaane said and motioned col. Shashwat to leave with him. All the officer stood in respect.

Once they were out the officers took their respective seats again they started planning about catching Ali Jaffar first.

Vihaan stood up and came forward - "Officers, we need to accomplish this mission by tomorrow because it would take us atleast 2 weeks to plan and catch that bastard Fakiri . As soon as we get to know about his whereabouts, we will be able to plan more. Am I understood ?" 

Vihaan asked.

And everyone shouted - " yes sir! "

" Jai Bhadrakaali " Everyone cheered.

{ Hail the goddess }

Everyone left the conference hall and made their ways towards ground. The designated officers and heads started preparing for the mission.

Everyone was busy as hell. It was decided that they will accomplish the mission in dawn of Saturday.

Next Day - 4:30am

" Fire " Whispered Jai.

And the firing started. Vihaan and Jai diverted their ways into 2 different directions and started fighting. Soldiers were fighting aggressively. 

Vihaan entered the warehouse and few soldiers followed him. Their started the fight b/w the terrorists and the Brave Indian Army. Vihaan's target was Ali Jaffar . He found him standing with his back towards Vihaan and he was firing on some soldiers.

Vihaan quickly jumped on him from behind and their started their fight. Vihaan had to make sure that Jaffar was okay. But then someone fired a bullet on his arms and Jaffar immediately got injured. He was half conscious now. Vihaan raised his hand to stop firing around him that is when he realised that he was almost unconscious.

The encounter stopped, terrorists killed, some soldiers wounded and harsh breaths could be felt in the environment.

6:30 am

Sirens of Military ambulances could be heard as Jaffar was taken for medication. All the soldiers were being treated. Having a small talk with General, Vihaan was returning to his room when he saw Kaira, who had a worried expression on her face. As soon as she saw Vihaan, she ran towards him and hugged him.

Vihaan was shocked for a few seconds and therefore he didn't hug her back immediately. When Kaira realised about what she did, she tried pulling back, exactly when Vihaan hugged her back tightly. They stayed in the hug for a few seconds but then they reverted back awkwardly.

" Umm, sorry! Woh I .... Actually----- You should freshen up. " She stuttered but managed to form a sentence at the end and made a run to her room.

Vihaan chuckled and shook his head slightly at her antiques.

He quickly went to his room to freshen up. Then he called his parents and talked to them for a while and after that he made his way towards officer's mess for breakfast.

Kaira was still awkward after their previous encounter and was avoiding meeting his eyes.

They were having breakfast when Vihaan leaned towards Kaira and whispered - "You know there is this very beautiful place in Pulwama, it gives peace. If you want, I can show you that. "

Kaira shuddered a bit but nonetheless nodded.

" Words sweetheart " Vihaan again whispered making her feel different species of butterflies in her tummy but she mumbled out a small 'yes'.

Vihaan smirked while noticing his affect on her and retrived back to  his position. Then his eyes met Jai's who was having a teassing smile on his face.

Vihaan rolled his eyes on his antiques.

*********************************************************************************

Hey Guys!

How are you all!

Here is the next update. 

I am sorry I couldn't update yesterday due to prior commitments.

I hope you liked this.

Do leave your precious votes and comments guys. Many people read but only 4-5 people votes. This seriously demotivates a lot. Even I am a student who is having prior work commitments but I somehow make out time to write and I would only get motivated if I get feedback.

So please guys do Vote and comment.

Thank You!