| 11 |

✨Ishqe di galiyan tang hai
Sharmo sharmi mein bandh hai
Khud se khud ki
kaisi yeh jang hai ✨

***

AUTHOR's POV -

The atmosphere in the intelligence headquarters was charged with anticipation. The day had finally come for the mission to apprehend Abu Fakiri, and the team was gathered for a final briefing. Vihaan, Kaira, and Jai were seated in a dimly lit room, studying the plans and maps spread out before them.
Vihaan leaned over the table, his finger tracing the routes and checkpoints. He glanced at Kaira, who sat beside him, her expression focused and determined. Her unwavering support was a source of strength for him.

"We need to ensure that every detail is in place," Vihaan said, addressing the team. "This mission is critical, and we can't afford any mistakes."

The room buzzed with discussions as they went over the strategy once more. Jai, his eyes sharp, raised a crucial point about the timing of the operation. His experience was invaluable, and Vihaan appreciated the input.

After hours of intense planning, Vihaan felt mentally drained. He looked at Kaira, his eyes conveying his admiration for her dedication.

"Let's take a break," he suggested, needing a moment to clear his mind.

Kaira nodded, and they stepped out onto the balcony. The night sky was filled with stars, a reminder of the vastness of their mission.

Kaira leaned against the balcony railing, her thoughts wandering to the challenges that lay ahead. Vihaan joined her, his presence a comforting anchor in the sea of uncertainty.

He gently cupped her face, his thumb caressing her cheek. "We've prepared for this moment, Kaira. We're a strong team."

She smiled, her heart filled with affection for him. "I know, Vihaan. We've got this."

In the moonlight, he leaned in and kissed her on her forehead, a soft and lingering connection that said more than words ever could. They cherished this stolen moment, knowing it might be a while before they could find solace in each other's arms again.

Later that night, Vihaan found himself in the corridor, speaking with Jai. Their friendship went beyond their military roles, and Jai's support had been unwavering.

"I know this mission is personal for you, Vihaan," Jai said, his voice filled with understanding.

Vihaan nodded. "I need to bring Abu Fakiri to justice for what he did to my unit."

"You've got a strong team and Kaira by your side. Trust in them," Jai advised.

Vihaan knew Jai was right. He needed to rely on his team and the woman he had grown to care deeply for. "Thank you, Jai. Your words mean a lot."

As Vihaan and Jai continued their conversation, Jai couldn't resist a sly smile. "You know, Vihaan, I've noticed something."

Vihaan raised an eyebrow. "What's that ?"

Jai chuckled. "It seems like you've found a new kind of motivation for this mission. I never thought I'd see the day."

Vihaan's cheeks flushed slightly, but he tried to maintain his composure. "I'm not sure what you mean."

Jai leaned in closer, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Oh, come on, Vihaan. It's quite obvious. Ever since Kaira joined the team, you've been a bit more... shall we say, invested?"

Vihaan sighed, realizing that he couldn't hide his feelings from Jai. "Alright, fine. Maybe she's given me a reason to fight even harder."

Jai patted him on the back. "That's the spirit! Just don't let it distract you too much out there, okay?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, during the mission planning meeting, Vihaan addressed the critical issue of evacuating the local people from the mission area. It was crucial to minimize civilian casualties and ensure the safety of the population.

"Before we proceed, we need to discuss the evacuation plan," Vihaan began. "Our objective is to capture Abu Fakiri without putting innocent lives at risk."

Kaira nodded in agreement, emphasizing the importance of their approach. "We have to work closely with the local authorities and community leaders to coordinate a safe evacuation."

Jai added, "Our intel suggests that Fakiri's base camp is in a remote area, which is also inhabited by civilians. We need to ensure their safety first."

The team then began to outline a comprehensive evacuation strategy. They discussed engaging local authorities, setting up safe zones, and providing assistance to those who needed it. The plan focused on stealthily moving the common people out of harm's way while maintaining secrecy.

With a solid evacuation plan in place, the team felt more confident about the mission ahead. The safety of the local population was paramount, and they were determined to execute the mission with precision.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Vihaan stood before General Parwaane, ready to receive his final orders. The tension in the room was palpable as they discussed the mission's details one last time.

General Parwaane looked at Vihaan with a stern expression. "Remember, Major, the success of this mission is paramount. Abu Fakiri must be brought to justice."

Vihaan saluted, his determination shining through. "We won't fail, sir."

With a final nod, General Parwaane dismissed Vihaan, watching as he left to lead his team into the unknown.

**************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS !

Here is the next chapter.

I am so sorry could not update this week because firstly, I was having severe headache and doctor suggested me bed rest and after that I got indulged in various festivities. 

But Today is a double update day and I will even update tomorrow.

Do Vote and Comment.

Take Care~