| 10 |

✨Tujhe Sochta Hoon main shaam o subah
Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya
Tere hi khayalon mein dooba raha
Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya✨

***

 AUTHOR's POV -

Kaira was walking through the corridor towards her room when she was pulled into a room.  Her senses were alert and she already knew who this would be.

With a small smile on her face she started swaying softly with Vihaan with her head still on his chest and her hands wounded around his torso.

" Major Sahab, aapko maza ata hai mujhe aise kahin bhi kheech ke giraane mein. Abhi gir jaati main . " Kaira said still swaying.

{ Major sir, do you take pleasure while pulling me any where and then making me fall. I would have fallen right now. }

Vihaan's chest rumbled with laughter and Kaira felt butterflies in her tummy hearing him laugh. His laugh was the most beautiful thing she have ever seen.

" Fikar mat kariye meri jaan, humare ishq ke siva aapko kahi aur girne nahi denge. " Vihaan whispered in her ears still they were swaying.

{ Don't worry my love, except to fall in my love, I won't let you fall anywhere else. }

They stopped slowly and Vihaan held her face between his big palms only to see a red hue covering her cheeks and nose.

" May I " He asked, making Kaira feel the most special and important person in the world. She fell for him, again and again, everyday.

She just blinked her eyes.

Vihaan smiled a bit and kissed her right cheek making her eyes close. His lips lingered there little more than 5 seconds. When he pull apart she was breathing heavily.

" Why do you always ask my permission before giving a kiss on my cheek ? " She asked while they were sitting in his balcony with her between his legs and her back touching Vihaan's front.

" Just because we are dating, it is not necessary that you are comfortable everytime. Consent do matter, atleast for me it do. " He said while wound his arms around her waist tightly.

Kaira was speechless. Where was this man in her whole life. She entwined their hands

She just raised his hand, and kissed his back of the hand.

" I can never be uncomfortable with you Vihaan because you are the only man after my father who have adored me till this extent. I might not be perfect but I know that you still like me as I am. " She said while tilting her head slightly towards him.

Vihaan smiled keeping his chin on her shoulder. They stayed like that until Kaira turned around and looked at him breaking the hug.

" Vihaan, mock will be fine right ? " Kaira asked with apprehension.

Vihaan sighed. Tomorrow the team that is going to accomplish the mission, is going to plan the route and look out for their base camps. They were going on the route to investigate and that will be followed on the day of mission. The information given by Jaffar was correct and this was going to help them.

Tomorrow was a sort of mock and Kaira was worried.

Vihaan held her hands in his and said - "It is going to be fine Kaira. Just don't think too much about it. And it is not the main mission, we still have 3 days for it. Just don't worry we will get hold of Fakiri . "

Kaira nodded her head thoughtfully and looked into his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Careful " Vihaan said to one of the soldiers as they followed a path. It was midnight 3 am when they started by legs. They had to cover a distance of 56 km by legs. They will probably reach the outskirts my early morning 6 or 7 am.

They were moving with utmost care and tracing the path very carefully. They knew, 1 mistake and it will cost their as well as lives of people in Pulwama.

They reached the outskirts within the desired time. The local people could be seen starting their days. They possibly couldn't spy on the lower altitudes but the intelligence department already did a great job in knowing the lower altitudes. Now what they required was to spy on the higher altitude, where Fakiri was residing.

Still hiding behind the forests carefully and tracing the paths, they made their ways towards the highest altitude. 

All the officers camouflaged themselves as soon as they located the base camp. Here, the local people weren't residing and that made it easy for them to keep an eye on them. They  started noting their actions, at what time what was being done. Who all were present and basic information.

At the evening, the firing started from their side to which the soldiers were surprised if the terrorists noticed them and took their positions ready with their armors until Vihaan motioned them to wait. Then they figured out that the terrorists were firing blindly if there is someone in the forests. Thankfully, bullets were not fired in their direction. 

After a while firing stopped. It was night when the soldiers decided to return back to their camps.

Still camouflaging, they quietly made their ways out of the forest. Fortunately by next dawn, they reached back to the base camp safely with all the information they collected. Now all they required was to plan accordingly and to vacate the crowd before encounter.

******************************************************************************

HEY GUYS!

Here is the next chapter.

I hope you liked it.

Do leave your precious votes and comments.

Next update on Monday.

Take Care~