| 7 |

✨Oh Main Taan Chaleya Teri Oar
Tera Chaleya Hai Zor
Tera Hoya Main Yaar Ve
Bhuleya Ae Sansaar Ve ✨

***

AUTHOR's POV -

Soon they were on their way towards THE BEAUTY  of Pulwama . It was a beautiful hill and Vihaan stopped his bike a bit away from the cliff.

He motioned Kaira to get down from the bullet and when Kaira opened her helmet, her eyes were covered by two hands from behind.

" Major Sahab! Maarne waarne ka toh chakkar nahi hai na! Aisa hai toh pehle hi bata dun, kaafi trained hun mai . " Kaira joked.

{ Major sir! Are you in mood to murder me? If yes then let me inform you that I am very much trained. }

" Maar toh aapne hume diya hai apni khubsuruti se. Aur itna trained hone ke bawajood bhi mai kuch na kar saka . " Vihaan flirted back while moving her towards the spot still covering her eyes. This bought a laugh out of Kaira's face.

{ You have killed me with your beauty. And despite being so much trained, I still couldn't do anything. }

" So ready ? " Vihaan asked excitedly.

" Yess " kaira was also very excited.

" 3, 2, 1.......... " And he uncovered her eyes slowly and she blinked twice before looking the most beautiful scenery in front of her.

" Gorgeous " was the only thing she could mumble out.

She moved a bit further and closed her eyes taking in all the calmness of the place. While Vihaan stood by her side adoring her with a sweet smile.

She opened her eyes, and looked towards him, and took no time in hugging the daylights out of him.

Vihaan chuckled before hugging her back.

" Thank You so much for this beautiful surprise. I have never seen anything such beautiful. " She said while basking inn his warmth.

He sighed and hummed. They stayed like that for a while before parting away. And instantly she missed his warmth.

----

Right now they were sitting on the mat and were silently having their food which Vihaan ordered from a restaurant before coming here.

" So, when did you discover this place ? " She asked while looking at him.

He smiled a little as if reminiscing some memory. " 2 Years back, when I was transferred her, me and Jai had this bet to explore new places on Pulwama and that is when I found this place. Though I didn't tell him about this place. And this is the only thing I hid from him. "