| 6 |

✨Teri ye adaa janiye
tujhe na pata
Janiye
 hai aisa nasha janiye
Mere dil ko paar kare✨

***

VIHAAN's POV - 

Jaffar  was still under medication and had not yet gained consciousness and we were waiting for him to recover so that they could take out the required information to catch Fakiri .

Right now, Jai was eating my brain out because more than me, he is excited for the night.

He the whole is like - "Bro wear this, talk to her like this, do this and what not ! " 

According to him, I have zero experience in all these things and I might mess up, which is not wrong except for the messing part because I have actually never dated anyone in my life but okay, everything have a first time. And IDK why but it feels forever.

Well for real I was nervous. 

We were currently in my room and Jai was babbling DOs and DONTs for a Date.

That's when our phones pinged with a message.

We both looked at each other and took out our phones.

Aasmaan mai kuch badal hai, mousam thik ho raha hai. Kal subah asmaan saaf ho jayega.

This code meant- 

Jaffar have gained consciousness, but he is still under observation. He will be discharged by tomorrow morning.

This was the only thing we needed. Jai looked at me with seriousness and nodded.

We both went out towards General Parwaane to inform him about all this and to plan the next move.

KAIRA's POV -

I again looked in the mirror and blushed deep red remember today's incident again. GOD! He is practically a stranger to me! 

Yeah! Beautiful stranger.

How can I be this comfortable with him!

 I know it is just a small infatuation but is it really?

My thoughts broke when my phone rang. It turned into a missed call. It was my Mom.

She missed call me so that if I am free, then I will call back and if not then I might call her back later.

I quickly video called her. She picked up the call in one ring.

" Hello "

" Hello Baccha! Kaisa hai mera betu ? " My mom asked me lovingly and a small smile adorned my face.

{ Hello my child ! How is my child doing? }

" I am good Mumma! How are you? Are you doing well? How is Dadda? " I asked her.

" I am fine beta and your dadda is also fine. He is sipping his coffee right now. " she replied and I could see her smile.

" So! I can see you a little bit too much happy .. What happened ? " She asked me while I just shook my head a little.

" How do you get to know everytime ? " I asked her, to which she replied.

" Maa sab janti hai " And I sighed.

{Mom knows everything}

" umm, So basically there is this guy I met yesterday and he asked me out today. " I told her.

" You said yes? " She asked me with surprise and I nodded my head.

" Oh My God ! Finally! I thought tu single rahegi zindagi bhar! Very good! " My mom said with happiness radiating through her face.

{ I thought you will stay single for your whole life }

" Oh Hello! What very good, huh? Wait a second, who is this guy? What does he do? Is he from a good family ? I swear Kaira, if he hurts you, tell me! Your dadda is alive! " There came my protective dadda rambling.

" Arrey Dadda! Cool down! First of all I met him yesterday, and I think it is just infatuation. His name is Major Vihaan Singhal and as the title suggests, he is an army officer and as I said that I met him yesterday only, so practically know nothing about his family. It is just a friendly outing.. " I said to cool down my dadda.

" Betu take care okay? Confirm before you do something. "

" I know dadda. " I replied.

" Chalo bye, I need to choose a dress and get ready! Take care sweeties ! " I said hanging up the call after they waved at me.

Well I share everything with my parents because I have never had any bestfriends to share anything and my parents are my best friends.

Well my mumma is a retd. professor from Delhi University and my father is a doctor. I am the only child to my parents and hence a lot pampered.

Well, I have to get ready anyways .

AUTHOR's POV -

Kaira and Vihaan were getting ready for their night out. Vihaan was excited, on the other hand Kaira was excited as well as nervous.

Kaira got out of her room and started walking towards the parking where Vihaan was waiting for her. As soon as she saw him, she was flattened with his handsomeness. There he was, dressed in a maroon polo shirt and jeans, leaning on his bullet with one hand in pocket, other scrolling through the phone.

He looked HOT in capital letters.

Sensing someone's gaze on him, he raised his eyes from his phone and his breathe hitched. There she was, looking gorgeous, dressed in a sleeveless halter neck purple tank top and black jeans.

Kaira snapped out of her gaze when she sensed Vihaan near her. She raised her eyes and gazed into his beautiful orbs.

" Shall we " Vihaan asked forwarding his hand towards her.

She kept her hands in his still gazing his face. This bought a small smile on Vihaan's lips.

He started taking her towards his bullet. He sat on his bullet still holding her one hand in his and other rotated the key in the whole starting the bullet.

Holding her hand, he helped her to sit behind him. She kept her hands on his shoulder and he wore his helmet and gave the extra one to her.

And there started their beautiful adventure.

***************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS!

Here is next part!

I hope you liked it..

Prologue scene coming in next chapter.

Do leave your precious votes and comments. It motivates me to write more.

Stay safe and Take care !