LOCKED UP

Without any effort, Gunnar could keep up with the women's fast pace through the deep snowpack, even though he didn't own the simple but effective snowshoes the ladies wore.

With his enormous body, wrapped in thick insulating clothing, he stood head and shoulders above the much smaller women and even had to be careful not to walk too fast with his long legs, despite his long thick tail being firmly tied up behind his back, by these crafty ladies.

With his brows frowned he turned his head a little to look at his clanmates. The women had tied Du'gan and Kiba to a sleigh, just like Léon and Mohr'kad, but his brother's sleigh was surrounded by most of the women and he saw the ladies' eye glance over his brother face and body, then their gazes turned toward Kiba and he to was subjected to intensive observation, followed by a soft chatting to each other.

He wiggled his wrists as inconspicuously as possible, slowly loosening the ropes that held his forearms together, struggling to contain a chuckle. The women thought they had tied him up tight, but in the short time they walked, probably to their camp, he had already untied the ropes that held his wrists together, and if he applied a little force now, he would be in a few minutes. seconds to break the ropes. But he didn't want to risk anything happening to the rest of his group. The women had put the men into too deep a sleep and tied them tightly to the sledge, there was no way to free them now, he thought to himself.

From the corner of his eye he'd seen the Ikat slowly regain consciousness, but as soon as one of the women realised what was going on, she quickly placed a cloth with some sort of sedative against the males face, and he was brought back to sleep.

All of a sudden, the group came to a hold and the little female, with the gorgeous brown eyes walked up to him. From her pocket, she took out a dark coloured piece of fabric and tilted her head upward so she could look at him. "Get on your knees!"

Again, Gunnar heard the slight tremble in her voice, but this time her hands were also slightly shaking. She's nervous, he thought to himself and smirked.

Excruciatingly slow, Gunnar sank to his knees until the snow reached his upper thighs, his gaze fixed on the little woman in front of him, and the grin he was trying to hide broke at the sight of the blush creeping out from under her face covering.

Now that they had come close to the clan's whereabouts, the still-awake Shri'Traccal had to be blindfolded, and Ava knew she couldn't leave this to anyone else, that would mean a loss of face. She suspected that the other women had seen her ...strange... reaction to the man and now all she could do was pretend his proximity didn't bother her, but that was easier said than done.

As soon as she stood in front of him, her heart started to beat faster and her hands started to feel sweaty. He made it even more difficult for her by sinking painfully slowly to one knee as he looked at her defiantly. It seemed like he was challenging her and what made it even more difficult was that boyish smirk that appeared on his face, almost as if he knew what his proximity did to her.

As quickly as possible, Ava slipped around the males huge body and with brusque movements she tied the cloth over his eyes. Accidently her hands ran through his thick, cable-thick hair and she was stunned at the smooth and flexible texture of it. She'd expected his hair to feel stiff and rubbery, maybe even tacky, not like this at all..., smooth, firm, yet flexible like normal human hair, and she found it hard to ignore the urge to run her fingers through his hair.

"Get up!" Ava flinched at the strange high-pitched voice coming out of her mouth and quickly cleared her throat.

"Tuva! Oula! You two will lead him the rest of the way! Let's go ladies!"