YH'GHUL NAH SEIY (Part 2)

Her heart stopped for a moment and she felt the blood drain from her face as his words sank into her. Rane would know if they didn't have... sex?

The blood she had felt draining from her face seemed to be immediately replenished by lava. Her face immediately began to glow at the thought of having to be intimate with Mohr'kad.

"What.. what do you mean? How does she know when someone hasn't had... sex? I mean... how can that be? How would she know?"

Her genuine naivete, despite the whole situation he was in now and the embarrassing position he was chained to the bed, made him grin. This woman may be an adult, but she clearly had little experience with the whole physical part.

"What about the lack of bodily fluids, the smell of sex and more importantly... I wouldn't be surprised if she has you examined afterwards...You just said yourself you were against this forced mating... So why would she blindly believe your words?"

Mohr'kad saw his words sink in, it was clear she hadn't taken them into account. But whether that was just because of the thought of having sex with him or because of a possible check-up afterwards...

"Ohh... o... okay... What else?"

Her voice was small, but he hadn't missed the change in her scent. And while he was not happy with this strapped position, it was also... exciting...

His imagination drifted to a point where the little woman was not sitting next to him on the bed anymore, but on his hips and the hot spot between her legs, was moving delightfully slow over his crotch.

"Mohr'kad?" Her voice pulled him back from his little fantasy.

"I'm sorry, my mind just drifted off... Coming back to a possible escape... Do you see the possibility of smuggling a small wire cutter on our next 'date'?" Mohr'kad gave her a sideways grin at her surprised face.

"Women generally don't get pregnant from having sex just once, eyséah, mostly it takes a bit more romping especially when it involves a Shri'Traccal male and a human woman...!"

His grin widened at the sight of the blush on her cheeks slowly deepening and spreading.

"I knew that! I'm not stupid!" Her voice sounded like the squeak of a mouse and he chuckled even harder.

"I'm not saying you're stupid, eyséah, you just have no experience..."

"I have a daughter, Mohr'kad!" To her horror, she blurted it out before she could bite her tongue.

Hearing this unexpected revelation, the tall giant narrowed his eyes. "A daughter? ...A hybrid?"

Wende lowered her eyes and looked at him through her eyelashes and shook her head. "No, she's human. Her father was a human male." Seeing his questioning look, she continued.

"Up until about sixteen years ago, there were still three human men around, and they occasionally produced offspring, but they vanished from one moment to the next, and from then on hardly any more children were born. ... Except for three hybrid children fathered by some captured Shri men..."

"What happened to these Shri'Traccal men?" Mohr'kad's eyes narrowed.

Wendy shrugged. "Rane took the men far away from our shelter and released them, why?"

Mohr'kad's eyes scanned the Wendy's face to see if she was lying, but he didn't get the impression that she was fooling him. The only thing he didn't believe was that the old woman had just let the Shri men go, not after the hatred he had seen on her face. But he didn't want to confront Wende with his suspicions, at least not yet. They didn't have enough time to confront her now.