UNDER ATTACK (Part 2)

A couple of hours prior to the attack on Rhan's clan, high up north, Wende awoke with a pretty sore feeling between her legs and a bright blush covered her cheeks as she recalled what happened the night before. Her heart began to flutter with the memory of the intimate moment between her and the tall Shri'Traccal male and although her southern parts were stinging, a heat reappeared at the thought of his hand all over her body and his cock nestled deep inside of her.

Tonight they would be together again and a smile formed on her lips. As she was gathering her clothes, a soft knock pulled her from her reverie and quickly she made her way to the door, even though Wende already knew who would be standing on the other side.

"Hey girl, did you sleep well?" Marit wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

With a grin on her lips, Wende turned away from her friend to walk back to her bed where she'd spread out her clothes.

"Moah... I've had better nights, but it was to be expected! But remember, you told me wanted to see the Shri'Traccal men up close, and well my guess is that Ava's encounter with a Shri man didn't go as planned, ...well..."

Marit crossed her arms and with her head tilted to the side, she looked at Wende with a fake haughty look on her pretty face. "And therefore, you immediately assume that I would 'sacrifice' myself for the clans wellbeing and hop into a bed with one of these guys...? Or am I making a wrong assumption?"

Wende, who was putting on a shirt in the meantime, pulled the shirt partly over her head and looked innocently at the curly haired woman in front of her.

"I don't assume anything dear... I'm just letting you know that Ava left that man in a hurry and well, after my visit to you, I heard from one of the guards that she'd blown the whole thing off...so... you said it yourself you were curious..."

Marit rolled her eyes, but a deep blush appeared on her cheeks. "Before I sign up anything, I want to meet those guys..., but I don't want the rest to know about it, okay? I..."

The young woman sank onto the bed with a thud and hung her head. Alarmed, Wende saw her friend start playing with her hands and the grin on her mouth faded. She knew that Marit, or at least Marit's mother, had had an encounter with a Shri man, but how or what had never become clear to her.

She slowly lowered herself onto the bed next to Marit. "You know you can tell me anything baby."

Marit looked at her apologetically and a small smile appeared on her lips. "Yes I know..."

The redhead paused and took a deep breath. "When my mother left this clan, she hoped to find a better clan somewhere else,... a clan that didn't hate the Shri..." She glanced at Wende to gauge her reaction before continuing, watching the older woman's eyebrows shot up at the announcement.

But when Wende said nothing, Marit continued her story. "My mother, you see, didn't have only bad experiences with the Shri'Traccal on the contrary. You know that my mother was born in Spain, right and was about six years old when the war with the Shri'Traccal started." Wende nodded.

"Well... mom often told me that she had been very afraid of the invaders until a bombing raid took place where she lost her father. My mom and her mother, who was injured by falling debris of the building they were hiding in, collided with a group of Shri warriors while trying to get out of the danger zone. She remembered all too well how terrified her own mother had become at the sight of the giant warriors, and how she had fallen to her knees and had begged them not to kill her daughter.

To both their surprise, the group of men had put away their weapons and led them to a secluded area, where, to their mutual surprise, they had tended to my grandmother's wounds and let them leave with food and water.