Chapter 9 : To recall the past.......

POV: Third person

Without hyunjin's knowledge, he had already begun crying, desperately wanting that person to turn around and just hug him or at least smile at him without even knowing who it was, he wanted the things he assumed to be wrong but at the same time wanted them to be right. The desperate need for someone to be someone he loved was insane right now.

When the individual in front of him turned around, he stood still.

" Hyung ............" The only words he could make out were those.

When the person in front of him saw him, he ran and embraced him, bawling his eyes out, while all Hyunjin could do was cry his heart out in the bigger male's embrace, hugging him as if his life depended on it.

"I missed you, In-yeop Hyung." Hyunjin's words were barely audible, but he knew his brother would hear them.

" Hyunjin's words were barely audible, but he knew his brother would hear them

( That's right it's our true beauty boy)

"You dipshit, why didn't you run away from this hell?" In-yeop inquired as he cupped his younger brother's face, observing how much he had changed over the past few years he wasn't here.

" You think i was 19 and full of rage to just leave like you did . " Hyunjin said with a hint of humour in his voice

Wow, look at the reunion of the two incompetent brothers," Mr Hwang sarcastically mocked, clapping and swaying his head from side to side while creepily chuckling, which still sends chills down Hyunjin's spine to this day, but he was too egoistic to admit it.

"Shut up you old crap," in-yeop yelled in such a stern voice that you could almost feel his fury. Hyunjin moved behind his brother as if on instinct, clutching his fists, but his gaze never strayed from his father's face. A wave of nausea swept over him as he recalled all the terrible things his father had ever done to him and his brother, especially her.

"You don't have any right to speak to your father in that manner." Mr. Hwang yelled at him in a louder voice, causing Hyunjin to move in his place uncomfortably.

"You are not my father," in-yeop yelled, causing Mrs. Hwang to flinch in her spot, while Mr. Hwang stood there enraged

" We might share the same blood, but if I could, I would have just killed myself like she did if it hadn't been for Hyunjin being left behind, just know that he is the only reason I'm here right now talking to you." In-yeop said anger written all over his face as he grabbed his brother's wrist and walked out, leaving Hyunjin with no time to even look at his parents' faces to see if they were feeling guilty at all, but all he could see was rage and disgust.

"Hyung,Where are we going?" Hyunjin inquired, hoping his brother would respond despite the fact that he appeared too angry to speak; however, before he could hear anything from his brother, his phone rang, causing him hault on his spot as he slipped his hands into his pockets and took out his phone.

As soon as he saw the name, he immediately picked it up, making in-yeop look at him with suspicion while Hyunjin was too preoccupied to notice. As he picked it up, he heard Felix's panicked voice telling him not to come for the sleepover because they had to cancel it due to something important and to just rest for the day , after that Felix just said a quick bye. Hyunjin could tell how worried he sounded, so he simply said goodbye, not trying to hold him up for too long. As soon as the phone call ended, he turned to face his brother, who was staring at him suspiciously, as if he was some criminal.

" What!? " Hyunjin said offended by the accusing look

" No nothing" in-yeop said turning around as if nothing happened .

" oh really ...ok then if you say so " hyunjin said finally sparing his brother who he dearly loved to argue with him more .

" hyunjin-ah you don't have any idea how happy i am right now " in-yeop said smiling ear-to-ear making hyunjin chuckle seeing his older brother act like a 5 year old infront of him.

" hyung stop smiling! you look like a crazy creep people will get the wrong idea " hyunjin said he knew his brother would get offended but wheres the fun if he always act friendly with him he saw him looking back and chuckle right after that. he was just so happy you can say meeting your brother you love so dearly after 3 years felt like a dream to him

POV: Minho

As soon as I looked over the chairs to see what had fallen due to the thud noise, I noticed an unconscious Jisung on the floor, which triggered my instincts, and before I knew it, he was already in my arms. I tried tapping his cheeks, but he wouldn't respond, and his breathing was so low that you could mistake him for a dead person.
Chan followed me and took Jisung in his arms as we walked over to our car, which was parked behind the school's old building. As soon as we arrived, Chan put Jisung in the backseat. I went inside right after Chan left, along with Seungmin and Felix, because they were the only two who knew a bit about medicine.

" Felix phone Hyunjin and tell him not to come for the sleepover," Chan explained as he buckled his seatbelt.

" Changbin, make sure no teacher questions our sudden absence from any student," I said, just to make sure no problems arose. At last we were no normal kids. Our separation meant a a chance for others to attack. That's what we've learned over the past few years of being the top Mafia group. The drive home was silent, but we could still hear each other's heavy breathing and the tires screeching as Chan drove as fast as he could. Jisung's sudden unconsciousness meant two things.

He needs rest or We need him ............

End ..........To be continued.......................

Author note : guess who is ' her ' right answers gets shout out when the chapter with her identity uploads