Chapter 10 : To rest restlessly.......

POV: Jeongin

I turned around right away, ready to do what I do best . Changbin Hyung went to the students, probably going to threaten them into not saying anything to the teachers, While I went to the school's infirmary to try and manipulate the nurse to keep quiet and provide me a letter for their absence, One could say I'm skilled with ladies.

Climbing my way up, I realised I lack strength. It felt like my nose wasn't nosing anymore. just really hard to breathe. Only God knows how I manage to carry heavy weapons to the top floor by myself. As soon as I arrived, I went straight into the infirmary, making a sad face, ready to spew complete nonsense.

( Note : some words are going to be written in italic and those words are just jeongin talking to himself and just to emphasize some actions )

"Ma'am, may I come inside?" I asked. Well, she wasn't paying any attention, which made my blood boil from sheer annoyance, so I asked again............Louder.

* Deep breath *

* Character grip ! Character grip ~ *

"Oh, come inside, dear," the nurse said.

* Deer!?? What deer!!? Do I look like a deer to her?

"My child, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" the nurse said.

* Certainly not popped out of her vagina, but whAteVer~*

She checked my body for any injuries while I just sat there bawling my eyes out. At one point, I got irritated.

" Ew " i said and yeeted her hands off me .

* Good job walmart Sherlock *

" Ewful my situation i meant.........yeah 👍 " i gave her the most awkward smile possible and grabbed her hands as she looked at me with wide eyes. For the main fact i knew she was in her mid 30s and married and had kids and was cheating with 3 other boyfriends and was lesbian......................... never told her husband i guess ,

( author: okay that sounds like any other crime patrol episode )

Where did i get the information from ? well i texted Seungmin before coming up here. After her dark past which is darker than the shade of black chan wears. People should realise they are not human if The Yang jeongin can't woo woo them so i went closer to her ready to shoot my shot but not that kinda shot where you kiss and then go into deeper stuff cause daddy Christopher chan said not to , anyways i went closer to her and whispered.

" I love you Y/N " i whispered

( Author: y'all love her don't you * wink wonk * )

And she did one inhuman screech higher than the one changbin does and hugged me as if she was choking me to death.

" I love you too jeongin oppa i was meaning to ask you and Jungkook, jin, yoongi, Rm, Jimin, taehyung, chan, Minho, jisung, hyunjin, changbin, felix, Seungmin, heesung, Jay, jake, niki, jungwon, sunghoon, sunoo, wooyoung, seonghwa- " the nurse rambled

( Author: i dare you to name all your oppas by all i mean all of them )

" Wait does that continue " jeongin asked genuinely concerned about her mental health

" YES! " The nurse replied with a delusional smile

" Then stop " Jeongin said wide eyed

* Minho always says he's the biggest hoe out there but i refuse to believe him after this *

" Ma'am listen- i mean Y/N i need you to save your oppas all you need to do is cover for me and them by giving our teachers a small note saying we collectively got periods so you sent us home" jeongin said as the nurse looked at him with a " you serious bro " look.

" Jeongin.......... that's a gurly thing " the nurse said

" Then tell him we collectively fell down " i said shrugging my shoulders

" I can do that jeongin but just imagine the scenario " the nurse said forcing me to rethink

* The Scenario in jeongin's head *

The nurse: sir i sent them home they fell down and injured their legs and arms ............. collectively

Sir / Teacher: my ancestors are telling me that's bullshit

* Scenario ends *

" Tell them we ate something and got food poisoning. That'll do " jeongin said finally making some sense.

" Okay oppa " the nurse said with a sequel.

When i got a hold of the note, l ran going straight to changbin hyung to tell him to run away if he sees any nurse anywhere near him.

POV: Felix

When we got home, Minho Hyung carried Jisung to bed. I knew he was more concerned about him than about us; after all, Jisung was his safe haven. Even if Minho Hyung had Chan Hyung as his boyfriend, he could never tell him anything serious and deep without hugging and melting in his arms, and whatever he was about to say would be forgotten, but in Jisung's case it was the opposite.

He could tell Jisung his heart and rant to him like a little child, and on normal days, Jisung was his child. I would not lie; what they have might seem more than just a friendship, but when you see them on normal days, they have a total daddy's little girl or princess relationship.

The only scary thing about Jisung was him passing out . No matter what we did, it would exactly take him 1 hour to wake up, and just when the clock strikes 1 hour, he would wake up screaming and asking for me, and would check me and ask me if I was okay.

There were days when I wanted to ask him about it, but he never told me or anyone about it. He'd go out and come back for dinner after waking up. It worried us because, like everyone else here, Jisung had a rough past and wasn't sure what to do if his old habits returned.

He did tell us he wouldn't murder someone or hurt himself because the last time he did nearly killed someone, we knew it was because of that peculiar dream he always has about his past, but

Was I there?.................

End ..........To be continued.......................

Author note : special appearance by
Y/N
Your favourite cringe koreaboo

I'm writing this at 3:46 am and my brain cells only remember Calvin Klein Jeon Jungkook

And Wattpad be taking some revenge on me . I can't set the photo TT ( the problem solved now :)