Chapter 14 : To tranquilize a hound........

POV: Bang chan 

I was laying on the couch, watching one of the worst shows ever made, when my gaze was drawn to a jogging Seungmin coming downstairs, sweat streaming down his brow.

"Seriously, can't I even watch a show in peace for like 2 minutes?" I said before sitting up straight.

"Hyung Hyung problem," Seungmin said, prodding for his phone in his pockets.

"When is it not?" I said, taking out my phone to message the others to come downstairs.

"I-I will tell you everything, just don't be mad," Seungmin muttered as he shoved his phone in my face.

"Felix, Changbin, and Jeongin went on a spy mission when they saw Jisung get out. They were worried he might do something, so... " Seungmin's voice trailed off.

"And you were on the lookout for them," Minho replied from behind Seungmin before coming over to my side.

"I-I'm sorry, I knew the risks but still didn't tell you both." Seungmin said, looking down.'

"Let's be sorry later and focus on this." I knew he was apologetic, but Me and Minho, being the eldest, still don't know a thing about this.

"When Jisung met Felix, the red dots that indicated their location vanished. They told me to notify you both if they all met, but Changbin and I.N. were pretty far away the last time their location was still visible," Seungmin replied in one breath, lowering his head. He was scared; he was, after all, young. Minho approached him and hugged him.

"It's my fault, Hyung; I should have stopped them. If only I had told you ahead, we might have caught up with them by now." Seungmin kept rambling on with words that criticized him so much. He found more faults in himself and his judgements than there actually were.

"Shut up, you dog. What's up with you today? He met Jisung. I'm sure he is fine. There must be some issue with the tracking device," Minho said, but Seungmin cut him off.

"I'm afraid not; it's been turned off, and nobody else can turn it off except me and-" Seungmin was cut off.

"Han... " I continued this was absolutely concerning.

"It's our Hannie; why would he switch it off?" He understands how important it is for our group to be aware of one another's whereabouts; remember what we always say about taking steps together?" Minho said he was trying to convince us that it wasn't worth being suspicious of Han and that it could be other groups trying to deceive us, but he knew how strong the suspicion could be given Jisung's strange psychotic behavior.

"We know Minho, but for now we must hurry to Changbin, and I.N. They might still know something. For now, grab your weapons and some for them, and Seungmin, take the tranquilizing gun." I said, ready to go outside and start my car.

"Wait, why do you need a tranquilizer?" Seungmin inquired.

"To tranquilize the hound," I replied. 

Even though they were one of the best and top mafia groups, they were still young and always united. Separating from each other made them confused and scared for each other, but that didn't mean they didn't know how to fight for themselves. The top mafia group was still made on top of their enemies corpses; just because they weren't the ones to attack first didn't mean they were weak.

POV : Third person { Dream }

 Felix turned around to find a Man in his 40s smiling sweetly at him. Felix wasn't feeling well, and he wouldn't be; his parents died just a minute ago. He wasn't feeling polite enough to smile back at the man, but seeing him smile just the way his father did make him want to cry.