Chapter 15 : To be tormented......

POV: Felix

I sat on the last window seat of the bus, coming back from school. I leaned my head against the window as soft, cold winter brushed on my face like reality. I would have never seen this coming: that one day the people I loved the most would just leave me behind like that, never to be seen again, let alone living with my mean wattpad relatives. There was no one to save me at my worst, just Jisung, whom I don't think I will be able to see again.

I messed up bad when I said no to Mr. Bang. Why didn't I just trust Jisung's decision? It was not like I could have lived happily with my uncle and aunt, who are so keen on snatching my parents property. Just yesterday I heard my uncle saying that if I don't sign the papers, they'll get me to marry their daughter. I couldn't help but wonder how disgusting they were. Not exactly my aunt, who had turned a blind eye to everything, but being ignorant to the sins in front doesn't make you any less than a sinner.

I don't know if God exists, but thanks to him, my uncle and aunt were the only ones there, not their children. According to Appa, uncle had three children, but whenever he came, it was just him and aunt. So I didn't even know what their names were, and I still don't.

This had to be a dream; as if losing my parents wasn't enough, the kids at school started to bully me, even the ones who I once considered my friends. I wasn't really surprised to know that they think I'm poor now that my parents are gone. I wasn't that sad at first, but it did break my heart to see how much they've changed.

One day anger did rush inside me and was about to unleash itself in the worst way possible, but just as I was about to punch, I hesitated. It was obvious what they were going to do: call their parents. What was I going to do? Who was I going to call? My relatives? Like they cared, I stopped like the guy in front would stop too, so I got exactly what you would expect: a solid punch in the face to wake me up from my daydream, and right now I was coming home from school with a swollen cheek.

So much has changed, and right now I just wish to have someone I know will never betray me, but whenever I think of it, the only one who comes to mind is Jisung. But he won't just show up like that, right?

As I reached home, the only thing I wanted to do was lie in bed, but before I could even set a foot inside the house, my head took a sharp turn, and a stinging pain was left on my cheek with it. Was I just.......slapped?

" Why do you go to school and waste money when you are just going to bully your friends? I got a call from the school and had to compensate with my money while you acted like a spoiled kid. I have to waste my money." My uncle said raising his voice each time he said it. I'm not even going to explain myself; he isn't going to listen. What's the point, then? This is just going to end with a That's why I told you to sign the property papers. There hasn't passed a day when he didn't try to lure me to sign the property papers either by force or sweet talk, and I just don't get why every house expense is paid by my parents money. Why would he want me to sign the documents? Is this not enough for him?

It's not like I'm eating at his house either; he is just coming here, not even to check if I'm doing fine but to complain about how I'm so irresponsible and shouldn't be the one to hold such a big sum of money. At first, I did think about it, but he himself made it clear who was the irresponsible one when he threw a party the very next day after my parents deaths, telling me he needs the money for business purposes regarding my father's company.

I didn't even look up; instead, I went to my room and looked in the mirror, only to discover that my other cheek was also swollen. The best thing to do right now is cry in my bed, but I'm sure it will hurt even more, and I don't think I can take it any longer. Ignoring this won't make it go away, but at least I can hope for a miracle.

• ( Next day ) At school.........................

I walked into the school with people eyeing me and saying mean things as I passed, even though I'm sure they knew I heard them. The classes went by with the daily routine of studying, getting thrown things at, and getting called the broke by night boy. As soon as the bell rang for lunch break, I sprinted out of my seat to run and get to the corner seat of the cafeteria where no one would see me.

Of course, I could have gone to the rooftop, but I'm sure you know what a 14-year-old going through puberty can be like. As soon as I got my plate, I turned around and was met with a strong push that caused me to lose my balance and hit the floor. The way I fell with all the lunch on my clothes and the floor, I'm sure I took a big hit on the tailbone.

At that moment I knew even looking up could work against me, but I've had enough of this nonsense already. My old friends began to laugh, so I got to my feet and dusted off my clothes despite the fact that there was a lot of residue that I knew wouldn't wash off. When I was done dusting, I landed a solid punch in his face, enough to make him fall as his friends, who used to be mine, were so panicked to even pick him up. His eyes were filled with rage as he looked into mine, and right now I was just another mad dog.

" What? You and I both go to the same taekwondo classes, Tan. You know who's better. " I said, crouching down to his level and raising my eyebrow at him as his friends backed off. Who knew a kid's fight could be so violent? But as I was talking, I heard a thud behind me. As I turned around, I was met with a whining friend of Tan on the floor, and beside him stood someone I desperately needed right now.

" Jisung ?........................"

End ........To be continued.......................

Author note : I'm sorry if this lil bicker scene is cringe and look who is here your favorite bitchy writer who uploads like she has been in jail for the time she doesn't .ok so i know i've said it many times but sorry for the late update and i checked the last episode was from june meaning two months so hehe i know 1000 words are not gonna cut it but please co-operate. and THANKS FOR 2K OMAGASH I LUB YOU GUYS AND GAYS