Chapter 16 : To never let go........

Pov: Felix

I saw him smiling ever so slightly, the one I found at the rock bottom of life, whose leaving kicked me even further down into an infinite abyss of loneliness and concern for myself and him. He stood there with a familiar smirk. I knew I missed so much. I left Steve's sorry ass behind and ran, embracing Jisung tightly. God knows how much I've missed him. I noticed a guy beside him, but I was too occupied to ask him about it.

"I missed you, Jackson," I murmured, earning a betrayal look from Jisung while the guy next to him snickered and eventually spoke up.

"Don't tell me, Jisung, the friend you've been going on and on about doesn't even remember your name." The guy said it with the most annoying voice I've ever heard, like he was really trying to get on your nerves.

"Felix, do you really don't remember my name?" For a little while, Jisung questioned, terrified.

"Of course I do Jisung; that night was pretty intense to just forget about," I said, all the trauma coming back to me.

"I'm Chan. By the way, you can call me whatever you want. I'm okay with Hyung," Chan said with a cute smile, complimenting his dimples. I couldn't resist not smiling back at this man who looked like he would strangle me to death but also stoke my back if I choked. I smiled just like he did, but my smile dropped when I saw their faces.

"What's wrong, guys?" I inquired, implying their worried and perplexed expressions.

"Why are you crying? Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" Jisung said, making me naturally reach for my face. As I caressed it, my hands were immediately met with an unfamiliar liquid I hadn't known was there.

I was immediately met with the fact that I couldn't smile anymore. The things I used to naturally do were so peculiar and foreign to me now that it was as if all the sorrows and misery of the world had come to my shoulders.

I should have just been quiet, was all I could think of if it weren't for me to be a stupid son. I was so lost I didn't realize Jisung hugging me as tears went down my eyes and my hand was still there as if it were made out of steel.

I didn't even have the strength to fight God, who has possibly killed my parents for a bigger cause, because how do I believe that not being near the only people I cared about was going to help me in any way possible? This was as stupid as telling a deaf kid to listen, and right now I was no better.

" Felix I know you are sad, and I just want you to know that I'm here. Don't worry, I'll do anything in my power."Jisung just kept on ranting the same words, but he did make me cry with the assurance that someone is still alive who would do anything for me. The words flying out of Jisung's mouth suddenly struck me.

"Listen, Jisung, I can't tell you anything here. Let's go up to the roof." I didn't even wait for Jisung to respond before dragging him and Chan to the rooftop.

"I need you to help me run away from home; actually, that place's hell, and I just regret saying no to Mr. Bang. My uncle is a horrible person, and I'm just so scared. Please save me from this hell. I can't stand it anymore. It's simply too much." I ranted while Chan and Jisung just looked at me with worrisome faces. I know I looked miserable, but I just couldn't watch the wealth my parents worked so hard to gain just vanish in thin air like that.

"I don't want to see my parents' hard-earned money wasted on parties and other frivolities because I was too incompetent to manage it."

"Hey, don't make hasty decisions." If you believe this could backfire, take your time. "Just trust me, my father will not disappoint you," Chan added, smiling.

"I trust you because I don't think Jisung would make a bad decision, and you appear trustworthy," I added, implying that I didn't have any doubts about him.

"Hear me out. Just take all the property-related documents and money at your house, pack it without your uncle's knowing, and sneak out and send us your location beforehand. We will pick you up, and I'll inform my dad that you are coming. Just know that your uncle will get arrested for misusing the property and kicked out of the mansion. Is that okay with you?" Chan questioned, to which I just nodded and sat on the ground right now. I just needed a factory reset.

"So tonight I go and maybe, just maybe, try to make something out of this life," I sighed, as Jisung simply sat alongside me, his arm on my shoulder.

"Don't say it like that; it's never the end until you make it look like one. Don't burden yourself with responsibilities just because you think you should be the one responsible for everything. Contributing, sacrificing, losing, and gaining everything just kind of happens with time; you're the one dwelling on the past most of the time. This is what I've learned in the streets when people gave up on me. I found the streets comforting, and you just happen to find the one thing to lean on: "Jisung was right. The things I am finding hard to tolerate have happened to him, and more miserably enough, and that just happened to change my perspective on the whole thing.

" I'm just so scared Jisung it feels like the world is constantly moving fast while I'm stuck lagging behind and it just gets so confusing at times when I really need to think it through it's like a horror film " I said and buried my face in my hands.

" why do you need to go by the pace of the world we are here right behind you " Chan said followed after Jisung.

" Even if the world is moving fast and you are stuck lagging behind I will never let you go .................."

End ........To be continued.......................

Author note : uh was I early this time?