Chapter Four.

BALLERINA - Chapter Four.

A Jake Kiszka AU

Physiotherapist!Jake x Original Female Character

A/N: This is chapter four of the story about ballet dancer Iris and physiotherapist Jake. This is quite short, but I promise you, the next one is longer. Next part will be out on Friday. Consider this a little present to cheer you up and help you get through tomorrow. I hate Mondays.  Again, this is a slowburn, but I promise, it will be worth the wait.
P.S. The wait is almost over.

Please, feel free to let me know what you think about this!

Word count: 1.6K

Warnings for this chapter: 18+ ONLY for brief mentions of masturbation and oral sex, talking of physical rehabilitation and medical stuff (I am not an expert, I apologise for any inaccuracies), poor mental health, fluff, soft!Jake.

_________________________________

The week proceeded well and on Friday, the doctor who had operated on Iris, Dr. Allen, came into her room to talk to her and check her leg.

He told her he was very happy with the work she had been doing with Jake and that he was positive that after three more weeks she would be dismissed from the hospital.

Iris was both happy and sad.

She was so happy to finally go back home but, at the same time, she couldn't bring herself to think about what her yet so miserable life would become when she won't be able to see Jake anymore everyday, for the usual rehabilitation sessions.

She had gotten to the point where she needed him like air. She even dreamt about him at night, when she could sleep and she wasn't plagued by nightmares.

One night she had jolted awake from her sleep thinking he was in the room with her. His presence in the dream had been so overwhelmingly real that she felt the touch of his hands on her body and she felt like crying frustrated tears when she discovered she was alone.

The only thing that allowed her to find a bit of relief was slipping her trembling hand in her panties underneath the covers and finish what he had so skillfully started in her dream with his warm tongue and callous fingers.

She was ashamed of herself at the beginning, but at that point, she honestly didn't care anymore.

Every time he came into her room it was becoming more and more difficult for Iris to suppress and ignore the dull throbbing ache between her legs.

On Monday morning he arrived and she told him rather sadly that she would be dismissed in three weeks time.

"Why are you wearing such a pout, Iris? Aren't you happy to finally go home?" He asked her, curiously.

"Well, yes" she replied and then confessed to him "but I am sad because I won't see you anymore."

He looked at her with a puzzled expression and then bursted out laughing.

She didn't understand what was happening. Her confused expression made him laugh even harder.

After he caught his breath he told her, still snickering "Oh my God, darling, I am absolutely not abandoning you like that."

And then he grabbed her hand.

"When you will be at home, we are going to continue with rehabilitation with the same schedule we kept here. That means that you are stuck with me everyday for at least three more months. And when we are done with ordinary rehabilitation we can start something more specific, like trying to get you back to dancing, how does it sound?" He said all of that while smiling proudly.