Chapter Seven.

BALLERINA - Chapter Seven.

A Jake Kiszka AU

Physiotherapist!Jake x Original Female Character

A/N: Last Chapter ended with a massive cliffhanger. To make up for it, here is another chapter. Enjoy!
Please, let me know what you think about this!

Word count: 4K

Warnings for this chapter: 18+ MINORS ABSOLUTELY DNI, dirty talk, oral (f!receiving), protected penetrative sex. Sweet!Jake.

_________________________________

He raised to his feet again and leaned his forehead against hers. His breathing was fast and ragged.

Her hands moved on their own accord and tried to touch him through his boxers but he grabbed her wrists and stopped her.

He planted them on the couch and, when Iris started to tell him that she wanted to make him feel good, he shushed her with a finger on her lips.

"Shh, Iris, please just give me a minute," he said, panting heavily.

"I absolutely know that if you touch me right now I won't be able to hold back. Just give me a minute to calm down." He whispered breathlessly onto her lips.

Iris nodded and tried to tell him that she was sorry, but he clamped an entire hand onto her lips.

"Don't say that, don't talk, please. I am on the verge of coming into my boxers and I don't want it to happen, ok? Please stay still and silent for a moment."  He said, shaking his head, trying to clear his mind and calm down a little.

Iris took the opportunity to catch her breath too and admire him.

His chest was heaving and glistening with perspiration. His hair was slightly damp.

He looked really tired, but absolutely stunning.

She couldn't really believe he was real.

The weather seemed to mirror the atmosphere in the room.

The storm seemed to have calmed down.
Occasional thunders could be heard far away, but the sky was still very dark, despite not being very late.

Iris let her eyes wander through the room.

She could see where the rain had leaked through the windows, forming puddles under them.

He shifted his gaze towards the window too and laughed.

"What a mess" he whispered.

A joke came to her mind and before she could stop herself, she said it out loud.

"Well, at least I am glad I am not the only wet thing in here" Iris said and immediately clasped a hand on her mouth, but it was too late.

He stared at her for a second, with a very serious expression, then started laughing heartily.

"I can't believe I said it out loud" she whispered embarrassedly and he draped his arms around her.

He started nibbling at the skin of her neck and she shuddered, completely taken aback by it.

He whispered on her skin, making her shiver because of the contrast between her wet skin and the hot breath coming from him.

"Is this really all it takes to get you this flustered?" He whispered, with a smug grin on his lips.

At this, her lips connected with the smooth hot skin of his sternum.

She sucked lightly for a while and then bit him, making him gasp.