Chapter Eight

BALLERINA - Chapter Eight.

A Jake Kiszka AU

Physiotherapist!Jake x Original Female Character

A/N: I had to cut the chapter that I had previously planned, so this is short.

Please, feel free to let me know what you think about this!

Word count: 1.4K

Warnings for this chapter: none, kissing and fluff.
_________________________________

They gathered their things and exited his studio.

It was still raining lightly outside and the temperature had significantly dropped since the afternoon.

She sunk further into the hoodie he had given her to stop shivering from the wind.

He handed her an umbrella, but right before closing the main door, he received a phone call.

He answered and, after a few seconds, muttered a low curse and hung up.

"Iris, I am so sorry but I have to go check my house. I have just received a notification from my alarm system and I am afraid that my idiot brother may have left one of the windows open during the storm. Do you mind if we go to my house and order something from there, while I check if everything is alright?" He asked her, defeated.

Iris honestly didn't mind and she told him it was ok for her.

He closed the door and jumped under the umbrella with her.

He led her to his car just around the corner and opened the door for her.

She climbed inside and handed him the umbrella.

He rounded the car and climbed into the driver's seat with a huff of breath.

The sky was dark even though it was only 8 pm and occasional thunders could be heard far away, still.

Lightning illuminated the wet pavement with cold flashes of light that made her shiver a little.

He put the car in drive and smiled briefly at her, turning the warm AC on.
Then, he placed a warm hand on her thigh and watched the road carefully, avoiding broken tree branches and the deep holes into the pavement,
caused by the heavy rain.

His house wasn't that far away from hers, she noticed.

But it was a bit more on the outskirts.

When they arrived, she observed that it was a beautiful white detached house with a lot of trees all around.

He opened the gate with a remote control  and did the same with the garage.

Once inside, Iris exited the car and followed him up the stairs carefully.

Once on the landing, she was finally able to take in the absolute coziness and elegance of the house.

In front of her, he stopped with his arms spread wide in a theatrical gesture.

"Welcome to the Kiszka's den" he said and switched the lights on, making the space glow like the bright morning sun.

The walls were white but decorated with many framed pictures, paintings and what looked like old film posters everywhere.

The first floor was a beautiful open space consisting of a lovely enormous dark wood kitchen and a living room with a big tv, a large emerald green sofa and an enormous bookshelf that took up an entire wall.

Iris audibly gasped at it, gaining a big smile from him.

In the living room there were also three emerald green armchairs that looked very comfortable.