Chapter Six

BALLERINA - Chapter Six.

A Jake Kiszka AU

Physiotherapist!Jake x Original Female Character

A/N: You have been waiting for this one. Here it is, finally. 🔥🔥
Please, let me know what you think about this!

Word count: 4.9K

Warnings for this chapter: 18+ MINORS ABSOLUTELY DNI kissing, oral (f!receiving) talking of physical rehabilitation and medical stuff (I am not an expert, I apologise for any inaccuracies), poor mental health, soft!Jake.

_________________________________

It was mid March when Iris was dismissed from the hospital.

Now it was a hot afternoon in the beginning of June and she was walking to therehabilitation studio.

She had made huge progress with Jake's help and now she could walk and even run a little on her own, without any help.

The only signs of the injury on her leg were the two big pale scars on it. She still had to get used to them, but she were recovering well.

Jake was helping her in the first steps towards maybe being able to dance again, and she was very grateful for it.

If on the physical side she had come a very long way, on the emotional side she was a wreck, and it was entirely because of him.

Every time she saw him, which meant three times a week now, he was more beautiful than the day prior. The feelings that his hands elicited were stronger every day to the point that she didn't know how much she would be able to resist the urge to push him right against the wall and ravage him.

He affected her to the point that every time she went home  after a rehabilitation session, she had to go straight to the shower, discarding her soaked and ruined panties in the laundry and touch herself until she came undone thinking about him.

His name threatened to spill from her lips every time.

Today the weather was awful.
Big black clouds were approaching, causing the temperature to be even more suffocating. The five minute walk to his studio felt like thirty minutes under the scorching hot sun and once Iris arrived there she was glad the air conditioning wasn't set too high.

Unlike the other times the waiting room was packed.
The secretary told Iris that there would be some delay in the appointments because the doctor had an emergency at the hospital and he had to leave his studio for three hours.

She didn't mind waiting to see him, she always had a book with her so she took a seat near the balcony and started reading.

Every now and then she could hear the rumble of thunder approaching and from the window she could see the grey clouds. They were swirling fast and becoming even darker, the lightning spreading on and inside of  them like cracks in porcelain.

The hours passed and now she was the only one left in the studio.
It was almost 7 pm.

He must be exhausted, she thought.

Once she saw the last person that was inside with him leave, she put away her book and waited for the secretary to call her.

After a while, she told Iris to go inside and she pushed the door open.

There he was.

She could see how tired he was, but she couldn't help but find him even more beautiful. His hair was again tied in a low ponytail and he was wearing a simple white tshirt and grey joggers.