Chapter Nine

BALLERINA - Chapter Nine

A Jake Kiszka AU

Physiotherapist!Jake x Original Female Character

A/N: Wow, we are almost at Chapter Ten. Who would have thought I could come this far? Certainly not me.
Enjoy!
Please, feel free to let me know what you think about this!

Word count: 3.7K

Warnings for this chapter: 18+ MINORS ABSOLUTELY DNI, protected penetrative sex, oral sex (f!receiving), face riding, dirty talk, praise.
_________________________________

Iris felt bold and needy, so she pushed her hips back slightly, to grind against his clothed crotch and she felt him twitch behind the fabric of his pants.

She repeated the action twice, making him groan and stop her with a firm grip on her hips.

His voice reached her again.

"Baby, do you know what happens when you play with fire, don't you?" He asked. His deep raspy voice made her shiver.

She didn't answer verbally but, instead, she tried to press against him again, despite the grip he had on her.

She didn't succeed but her dismay didn't last long.

He used his hold on her hips to push himself against her ass, firmly and unforgivingly.

She moaned, feeling him stiffen every second more.

She could feel he wasn't wearing any underwear and she cursed herself for not noticing before.

His hot breath was tickling the back of her neck while his fingers were gripping her hips strongly.

She felt her wetness increase. The fabric of the boxers he had given her after their shared shower was sticking to her skin, uncomfortably.

Iris couldn't take it anymore, so without thinking, grabbed one of his hands from her hip and pushed it inside her clothing.

She needed to feel him on her bare skin again.

When his fingers came in contact with her core, she gasped as he bit the skin of her neck, groaning.

"God, Iris, you are dripping" he groaned into her ear as she grinded against his hand.

"Just for you" she whispered, earning another groan from him.

He separated from her just a second, to move his hand behind her and caress her ass.

She whined at the lost contact but he was quick to reassure her.

"I am right here. I promise it feels even better this way" he said, already out of breath.

She felt his fingers glide against her wetness again and she had to squeeze her eyes shut with a shuddering breath as he pushed middle and ring finger into her from behind, making her arch her back.

At that angle, his fingers kept brushing against her sweet spot relentlessly and she was approaching her high faster than ever.

Iris warned him and, in response, he curled his fingers even more and started whispering praises into her ear.

She kept pushing her ass back against his crotch, noticing how he was so deliciously hard behind her.

"Look at you, I could do this forever, can't wait to feel you again on my cock" he whispered into her ear.

Just when she was about to topple over, he removed his fingers completely and grasped her hips to stop her from grinding on him and finish what he had started.