Chapter Ten

A Jake Kiszka AU

Physiotherapist!Jake x Original Female Character

A/N: Physiotherapist!Jake is back, finally. Enjoy this little chapter.
Word count: 2.3K

Warnings for this chapter: 18+ MINORS ABSOLUTELY DNI, oral sex (m!receiving), thigh riding, dirty talk, praise.
_________________________________

Iris woke up feeling really hot and sweaty.

It was still dark outside but she could hear little birds chirping, peacefully nestled in the trees outside his bedroom window, signaling to her that it was morning, already.

Jake's body was so warm and so close to hers it was almost glued, his breath was fanning slowly and rhythmically on the back of her neck.

She shifted slightly in order to be able to turn around and breathe but his grip on her tightened and she stilled completely.

Her heart started to beat so fast into her chest and her breath quickened as a sudden idea came to her mind.

She tried again to untangle her body from his hold, without waking him, and slowly she succeeded.

She emerged from the mess of blankets and stared at him as he slowly laid on his back, still asleep.

He was astonishingly beautiful in all his almost naked glory, laying there, looking vulnerable in front of her prying eyes, only half covered.

She was so mesmerized and hypnotized by the rhythm of his breathing that she lost count of time, staring at his chest, rising and falling.

When she came to her senses again, the sky had already begun to light up.

The still cold morning glow was casting a eerily blue light onto the boy before her, making her feel like an intruder, disrupting that moment of peace he was so serenely enjoying.

She let her eyes wander some more over every inch of his body.

She tried to keep her thoughts innocent but when her gaze landed on his tummy and followed the barely there happy trail that led under the covers she couldn't hold back anymore.

The outline of his soft member was clearly visible under the light blue sheets.

Her hand moved almost in a frenzy and slowly caressed his chest.

She retreated almost like she had been burnt as he shifted, making the blanket almost fall off from his hips and exposing him.

She couldn't stop herself, her hand grabbed onto the blanket and lifted it off his delicious body exposing him completely, in all his majesty.

Her mouth watered at the sight before her and she had to bite her lips not to moan and risk to wake him.

She needed to taste him and feel his weight onto her tongue and she couldn't wait anymore.

She shifted forward and started placing soft, barely-there kisses on his tummy.

He moved slightly and mumbled something into his sleep, making her stop in fear of being discovered.

His breath evened out again and she resumed her actions, moving upwards, towards his neck and collarbone.

He sighed in his sleep as she licked slowly along both his clavicles and kissed his sternum.

The mark she had left earlier that night was still there.

She traced it with her fingertips and he sighed again.

Her touch shifted downwards and, as she started kissing right under his navel, he mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep.

This time she didn't stop and his voice became clearer with his next whispered mumble.