Chapter 13 (Revealing?)

Julia didn't cut them and went back inside. While she was walking, she ran into Olivia and tried to tell her what she had just witnessed.
Julia: To where?
Olivia: To the...when did you come? We didn't see you?
Julia: I just arrived and wanted to see Andrew. But unfortunately, I found your brother and cousin together, like two canaries in love, so I didn't want to interrupt!
Olivia: What do you mean by 'two canaries'? What does that mean?
Julia: I mean Andrew and Emma! I really wanted to ask, don't they see the age difference between them?
Olivia: Do you mean that Andrew and Emma are together?
Julia: Yes, isn't that bad?
Olivia: Yes, it's not good, but you don't do anything, I'll talk to them and handle it. You shouldn't get involved, or Andrew might get angry with you.

Julia was happy to hear that Olivia felt the same way.
Julia: Thank you, Olivia! I'll go to see Aunt Sia now.
Olivia: Yeah, sure.
Olivia watched Julia walk away and sighed helplessly. She already knew everything since she had seen Emma sneaking into Andrew's room yesterday. As long as her brother was happy, she had no problem with it. Olivia continued to walk to her room to call Mark. Andrew took Emma to the dining room again to finish breakfast and found Julia sitting there.
Andrew: Hi, Julia! How are you?
Julia: I'm fine, thanks!
Andrew and Emma sat down to finish their breakfast.
Andrew: Where's Olivia?
Sia: She went to her room. Mark called her.
Andrew: Mark? Hmm! Dad, are you coming to the company today?
Noah: Yes, son!
Andrew: Let's go then!

Andrew and Noah got up. Andrew and Emma looked at each other and smiled, but Julia interrupted them.
Julia: Take me with you, Andrew! My dad is waiting for me there.
Emma: I wish you could stay longer.
Julia: Don't be sad, honey! I'll come for dinner again.
Andrew, Julia, and Noah left, leaving Emma and Sia.
Sia: I'm going to meet my friends, Emma! Do you want to come?
Emma: No, thanks. I'll stay in my room.
Sia: Okay, honey! Take care.
Emma smiled, and Sia left. She went to her room and lay on the bed. Olivia knocked on her door and asked for permission to enter.
Olivia: Hey!
Emma: Hey! Come in.
Olivia entered and closed the door.

Olivia: There's something between you and Andrew, right?
Emma got nervous and didn't answer.
Olivia: What happened?
Emma: There's nothing like that!
Olivia: Come on, Emma! I saw you yesterday, and Julia saw you this morning.
Emma: Julia? How?
Olivia: I came for that. She asked me to talk to Andrew or tell my parents. Just be careful if you don't want anyone to know, especially Julia.
Emma: Thank you!
Emma said gratefully but amazed at the same time from Olivia's kindness towards her.
Olivia: I'm going to Madlen and Mark's house. Do you want to come?
Emma thought for a moment and it seemed like something came to mind.

Emma: No, I'll take a nap until you all come back.
Olivia: Okay then, bye!
Olivia left and Emma waited until she was sure she had left before getting up to change her clothes.
In Noah's office at the company, Andrew was on the phone while his father watched.
Andrew: Yes, okay. Put him on one of our planes and send him to Turkey. Don't give him anything except his clothes, no money or work papers needed.
The man: Okay, Mr. Andrew.
Andrew hung up the phone and talked to Noah.
Andrew: Is everything okay now, Mr. Noah?
Noah laughed.
Noah: Yes, Mr. Andrew.
They talked about various topics and company issues for a while before Andrew went to his office. When Andrew sat in his chair, he took some papers to sign, but his pen fell to the ground. When he bent down to pick it up, Emma extended her hand to give it to him.

Andrew: Thank you!
Andrew said and went back to complete his work. But suddenly, he noticed Emma's presence. He left the pen and bent down again to see her smiling at him.
Andrew: Emma? What are you doing here? And why are you under the desk? Come out!
Andrew got up and moved his chair away while extending his hand to help her out. Emma hit her head on the desk while getting out, so Andrew gently pulled her into his arms while laughing. He kissed her head.
Andrew: Does it hurt a lot?
Emma: No, just a little.
They moved a little further away, so Andrew started asking her.
Andrew: How did you get here?
Emma: It's not difficult. Just tell any taxi the name of Harrison Company, and they'll immediately know Mr. Andrew and Mr. Noah!