Chapter 30 (Forever Happiness)

Andrew went to the apartment and rang the doorbell while smiling, waiting for the surprise Emma had planned for him.
Andrew: Come on, Emma! You asked me to be late and now you're leaving me at the door!
Despite his constant ringing, Emma didn't answer. He called her phone and heard it ringing inside, which frightened him. He decided to open the door himself. When he entered, he found the apartment amazingly decorated, with two dishes on the table, candles, and soft music playing in the background. He searched for her in all the rooms but couldn't find her. He found her phone on the bed where she usually leaves it. He decided to check the security camera footage and saw her walking with some men and getting into a car. He didn't find any of the men he had hired for her, so he called one of them.

Andrew: Where are you? Why are you all not here???
Andrew was angry, and his tone was loud.
The man: Sir, Mrs. Emma told us that you sent these men to take her to you, and we can leave for today. Is there anything wrong, sir?
Andrew hung up the call and drove his car to his house.
Emma was taken to a prestigious place, where they took her to a well-prepared room. They closed the door, and Emma kept hitting the door.
Emma: Open that door!!! Get me out of here, what do you want from me? Please let me go!!
Emma sat on the ground, disappointed. She looked at the bed and went to sit on it. She started touching her belly and talking with her baby.
Emma: Don't worry! Your father won't leave us. He won't allow any harm to happen to us. I'll be strong for you until that time, and you be strong for me and your father too!

Emma kept stroking her belly, and suddenly the door was opened. She freaked out and stood up to be shocked with the one she saw.
Emma: Danny? What are you doing here? Why did you bring me here??
Danny closed the door and stood in front of her.
Danny: I didn't. Mr. Tom did!
Emma: Mr. Tom? Do you know him? I mean, were you working with him all that time?
Danny: Your father was working with him too, Emma! He started all that, but he suddenly decided to leave it, so we had to handle it!
Emma: You... You killed him?
Danny: I didn't want to, but I had to do it. He was threatening us, Emma!
Emma: Are you giving me an explanation for killing my father? You're a traitor! You betrayed the man who made you. You were nothing, Danny! You were a beggar, and he saved you from the mess you were in and showed you money and luxury places you didn't even dream of.

Danny: Emma, watch your language! I betrayed the man who made me, as you said, to save you!
Emma laughed sarcastically.
Emma: That's why you lied to me and took me to Istanbul when I was in a coma, right?
Emma's tone was loud and angry.
Danny: I had to take you back to convince your father to come back. I didn't find any other solution than to get you out of there so he would be forced to return with you!
Emma: How could he believe such a stupid explanation?
Danny: Your father trusted me, Emma! That's what made our plan easier!
Emma: You're a real traitor! I never thought you would be a pawn to those who pay more, Danny. So don't ever say that you did this for me because that won't negate your betrayal and treachery, and how much of a worthless person you are. You'll always be a slave, whether it's for my dad or Tom or anyone else, because that's your value: to be a slave for people and money!!!

Emma couldn't feel anything but the hard impact of the slap she had received and caused her falling on the ground. She put her hand on her belly in pain. Danny pulled her arm hard to make her stand up.
Danny: If I didn't do it for you, they would have killed Andrew when you were in Turkey, Emma! I prevented it at the last minute, just for you. The hunter was about to shoot him in front of the hotel.
Emma looked at him, shocked and touched her belly. Danny noticed and looked at her belly.
Danny: Emma, are you pregnant?
Emma looked at him, crying and scared to say yes in case he hurt the baby, but she had no time to think as the door opened and Tom entered.
Tom: Welcome, Mrs. Emma! Congratulations!
Danny muttered under his breath, scared and frustrated.
Danny: Dammit!