chapter 1

Well, hey. My name is Malison. I'm 18 years old. I go to Beacon Hills high school. I'm new at this school. I'm in 11th grade.i don't have any friends yet, but i will someday. I'm going to history, I have no clue where to sit. Iasked the teacher she said to sit next to some guy called Isaac. He's so hot. I mean that's what I think. Anyway reading my history book when this note came flying on my desk. I looked around and it was Isaac who threw it to me. This is what it said.

(him)-Do you want to eat lunch with me?

(me)-yeah sure why not.

I said yes of course but right after I gave the note back my brain gave me two signals: What if he knows my secret, and, what the hell is going outside? Then i looked outside and there were hundreds maybe thousands of crows flying towards us. And all of a sudden they started hitting the window actually crashing into the window, it broke and birds were everywhere. THEY WERE ATTAKING ME!! i fell to the floor and who helped me.. Isaac.

-here put this on your face" he said handing me his vest. the birds started pecking me, it hurts but i can handle it. then i felt someone holding me with its arms, it took me a while to figure out it was Isaac hugging me so the crows won't hurt me and I just noticed that i was crying. Then like ten minutes later everything stops and the crows die. then Isaac lets go.

-you ok" he asks

-Um yeah I think so."

-good" he said

-Hey..thanks for that i thought i was going to die over there"

-yeah it was nothing come on so i can check your cuts"

Oh crap my cuts there probably going to heal. Great.

-I'll start with your face it looks bad"

-Well it doesn't feel that bad" I lied. I was hurting really bad right now. Isaac starts to check my face and when he goes to check my face I stopped him. Then he looks at me in the eyes.

- You have really pretty eyes" I never heard a voice so soft.

-Thanks" I say as i smile and look at the floor.

-Look at me for a minute" he said

I was scared for a minute, what if my eyes changed color. But i looked up anyway.

-Eh yeah" I say to him

-You still in for lunch" he said with a smile.

-yeah" I said with a laugh.

At that same moment when I looked back up his face was like 1 or 2 inches away from mine and his body was like almost on top of mine. I shivered, my heart was beating so hard that I thought it was going to come out of my mouth. i had some hair in my face, Isaac takes the mock of hair and slowly slides it behind my ear and keeps getting closer and closer until our lips touch and I return the kiss. Then our heads take a distance when the bell rings and when it did I jumped and sort of fell. We laugh.

- - -

At lunch, I saw some guy and he looked nice. Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you guys, i don't live with my parents i live alone with a friend for now. I hope i will be able to move with someone else. Anyway, I asked Isaac some stuff.

-Who are those guys?" I ask.

-Scott and Stiles, there best friends and mine too. I could introduce them to you" as he says that he calls them over. They come to the table and the Scott says;

-Hey Isaac! That the new girl?" not louder than a whisper.

-Yeah" he says

-Hi my name's Malison but you can call me Mal." I said felling shy.

-I'm Scott and this is Stiles" he said looking shy too.

The bell rings.

-I'll have too get going. Don't wanna be late" I say.

-Yeah good idea" they all say.

_________________________________________________________________

So that was the first chapter. hope you like Please vote and coment. i update on fridays saturdays and sundayor when i don't have school.