Chapter 13

I woke up I had Liam's vest on. I say up and noticed that I healed. He was asleep on his chair. So I got up and tapped on his shoulder to same him up.
-Liam wake up!" I say shaking his shoulders.
-Mm, what his it dad?" He said.
- Liam it's Mal." I say laughing.
-Oh sorry. I thought you were my dad." He said.
-Yeah I saw that. I'm keeping your vest." I say happy about my coment. For some reason his heartbeat sped up.
-Alright" he said looking at my hands.
-Why did tour heartbeat pick up?" I ask.
-Crap I forgot you are a werewolf." He said getting up. What the hell was that for?" Let go say." Liam's and I went downstairs and he didn't even bother to put a shirt on. Oh my god he look so good. Anyhoo, his dad as cooking in the kichen.
-Do you want to watch some tv while We wait?" He asks.
-Um sure." I say sitting down next to a shirtless Liam on the couch. Liam's turned the tv on and there as this wierd show called The Walking Dead. It's not my kind of show. It as about this zombie apocalypse. Liam was enjoying himself. I got up and went to the kichen.
Hey Mal." Mr. Dunbar said.
-Hello." I say most politly as posible.
-Why aren't you with Liam's?" He asks.
-He's watching The Walking Dead." I say.
-Oh, are you hungry? What do you want to say?" He asks.
-Um anything, I like everything."
-Grilled chease?"
-Sure." I say. Then I went back to Liam. He as still sitting on the couch so I sat next to him. Then a zombie came out of nowhere. I grabbed Liam's hand so fast I didn't even know I was holding it but then I noticed so I let got even faster. I felt the red come up to my cheeks. Liam laughs.
-Whats so funny?" I ask. He just looks at me the grabs my hamd again.
-See I knew you liked her." His dad said out of nowhere. " Anyway your grilled chease his ready."
-Ok coming." I say and the he left." Seriously whats funny?" I así Liam.
-The fact that you blushed when you saw you were holding my hand but you better go eat before my dad comes back." He said.
-Yeah. Are we going to school today?" I ask. Liam nods and I to eat my grilled chease. It as really good. Then we got ready and went to school. When I got there I noticed that Isaac wasn't there. He's never been absebt. Derek!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as usual Please vote coment and maybe fallow. Thanks love youzzz