chapter 17

I open the door and this time it was Allison.
I stand there for about 5 minutes until she finally said something.
-Well aren't you going to let me in? God." She said as she pushed me to the side. As she passed by I felt a sharp pain on my right leg. I look but don't see anything so I went back to sitting with Liam. A couple of minutes later I start to feel dizzy.
-Are you ok you look..bad." he said. I look at him and just nod.
-I'm fine are...what's that? Over there?" I ask looking at an object on the floor never the door. I get up and walk over there using the wall as support. I get there and there's a syring with some yellow stuff in it. "Liam.."
-Mal what's that." He said as he came to me. "Oh no. Scott!" He yelled. Scott came running down the stairs with Isaac and Allison. He came to me. I lost all my force. What's happening to me? I could see Allison smirk by the corner of my eye. That's what I felt on my leg.
-Please tell me it's not what I think." Liam said handing the syring to Scott.
-I think...we need to take her to Dr.Deaton." Scott said. Liam didn't hesitate right when Scott spoke he picked me up bridal style. He brought me to a jeep and Stiles was driving it. A couple of minutes later we arrived to a clinic and I started shaking. "Stay with me." Liam said picking me up again. He brought me inside the clinic and a dark skinned guy told Liam to put me on a metal table.
-Hold her down." The dark skinned guy said getting a knife ready. Some yellow stuff started to come out of my mouthe.
-Why do we need to hold her down?" Scott asked.
-Because what I am about to do can kill her if she moves too much." The 'doctor' said. So Scott holds my legs and Liam gets my shoulders. Then then 'doctor' takes some sicors and cuts my shirt through the middle and ripped it open. I was now in my bra only. I was still shaking but less then before. So he takes the knife he had and puts it on my chest. He cuts my chest and some yellow dust comes out. I stop moving and Scott takes his hands off my feet. Liam takes his hands off my shoulders and sits next to me and takes my hand. Then everything went black.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So hey that's that tell me what you thought. Vote.comment.fallow.