Chapter 9

-Well that felt good." Isaac whispered.

-Wanna try again?"I say.

-You think?"He says laughing and leaning in to kiss me again. Then I lay on his shoulder to wait for the principal. He finally came and took me to his office and starts to yell at ME. I'm not the person to be yelled at. Anyway after he was done yelling I left. I was in science. I was sitting with Isaac and we had to do some project. God I suck at this crap. We had to make some potion or something. I may be a werewolf but potions are not my thing.

-What am I suposed to do?" I ask.

-Poor this into this and wait." he said. Man when is that man period gonna leave?

-Oh right."

-Lehay stop talking!" the teacher said.

-Yes sir." I saac said.That made me laugh. Don't know why.

- - -

I was in the hallway on my way to lunch when it became caotic. I was asking myself what the hell was going on? I turn around and I see those black ninjas.. again.

-Crap. Where are you guys? Come on!" I say to myself.I see someone coming. It's Isaac, Scott, Stiles and two other girls I don't know.

-Wait! Don't make any fast movements!" I yelled."I've already faught these things and they're attrakted to fast movements and.." I couldn't finish cause they already started to fight. Idiots. So I started to fight aswell.

-Who's she Isaac?" one of the girls ask Allison I think.

-I'm his girlfriend." I say.

-Wait what? You're his girlfriend?" She asked surprised.

-Yes! And who are you if I may ask?"

-I'm his girlfiend."When she said that something inside me broke. I threw one of the ninjas against the wall.

-Hey.."Isaac started but I didn't let him finish I punched him. The ninjas disapear."What was that for?" he yelled.

-For cheating on me." I'm now crying."And you've got a gut for standing here infrot of me and looking at me in the eye," I am now yelling,"Take a good picture cause it's the last time you'll be looking into them." I yelled. Then I ran away but I still heard Allison say.

-Don't worry I won't let that girl get in your way again" Man I really wanted to strangle her so badly. But I kept running, running as fast as I could well I think I was running a little to fast cause I bumped well ran into someone. I got scared and screamed but I realized that it was human so I calmed down.

------------------------------------------------------

Comment vote pleeease love youzzzz