chapter 15

-Oh my god." I say looking around. "Do you smell that?"
-Blood." He said not louder than a whisper. I walked towards the door and opened it slowly. When it says fully opened I walked out. I saw something under a cover. So I walked to it and uncovered it.
-Oh my god!" I gasp. Liam came to me. There was a body clawed to death. It was Cora. I grabbed his arm. "It's...it's...it's Cora." I say crying.
-What? Who's Cora? How do know her?"
-My sister." I say crying more. I kneeled beside her and just stared at her. I heard someone downstairs. I knew I had to leave her. But I couldn't she's my sister but then again I have to.
-We have to hide. I'll carry her later come on." He says grabbing my hand. He takese to hide in the closet. And it was pretty tight. And oh my god I just noticed how small I am or maybe he's just really tall. Anyway I couldn't stop thinking abour Cora.
-I can't believe that someone killed her." I whispered. I tried not to cry but it's not as easy as said and done. Suddenly I heard someone in the room and to be honest I was scared. The person was probably ten feet away. At that same moment my body reacted and so I kind of got really close to him and grabbed his hand. Then I layed my head on his chest. We waited for like 10 minutes until we didn't hear anything anymore so Liam slowly still holding my hand. The smell of blood was now gone. So I went to check if Cora was still there.
-Oh no. She's gone. Liam she'se gone!" I said\yelled.
-Don't worry I'll find her. Promise. Wait stay here." He says. So I go back to the room and waited there. Next thing I know he was knocked on the ground by some wierd human-lizerd\snake thing. It saw me and jumped on me and I fel on my back. The things tail wrapped around my thigh and squeezed. I scream in pain. Then Liam came out of nowhere and hit it with a stick. If ran away and Liam and I walked to Scott's house. Liam helping me walk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey so yeah hope you liked it vote comment and fallow i'll. Update soon. Love youzzzz