Chapter 22

-Isaac?" I whisper.

-It's ok it's me. Everything's going to be alright." He whispered in my ear. He held me tightly in his muscular arms until I stopped crying. All I could hear was the fighting and the dog whines in the background. We quickly get up and I look at to where my brother was but again I can't see anything. Isaac grabs my hand and we start to run deeper and deeper in the tunnel. We ran together when..I tripped and fell.

-DAMMIT!" I yell.

-You ok?" He asked.

-Yeah I'm fine." We continued until we reached separate tunnels. I sigh.

-Where do we go..?" I ask. This was almost the only time I wasn't calm. I was terrified. Anything can just pop out an grab me or grab..grab Isaac.

He just listens. Maybe he's listening to see if there are any strange noises going on in any of the tunnels.

-This way.." He said pointing the left tunnel. I nod and follow him in. Walking in deeper and deeper when, suddenly, I fell in a deep hole.

I fell into darkness. Hitting the not so hard ground. I stand up. Only bones and skulls on the floor from god knows what.

"I-Isaac..?" I ask hoping he would still be there. I wait a few seconds.

"Mal? Malison! I'm coming down to get you!" He says. I sit on the ground and wait. He climbs down the deep dark walls and finally meets me there. "Are you ok?!" He asks coming to me. I nod.

"I just wanna get outta here." I admit. He nods. Then he interlocks his fingers with mine.

"I promise I'll get you out of here.." He says. I nod.

"You think we could climb this up?" I ask. He looks around.

"I think it's worth a try."  He says standing up making me Stand up as well. He puts both of his hands on my waist and lifts me up. I get chills down my body from the contact of his hands on my bare skin. I'm able to climb up rather quickly the steep wall. He climbs up right after me. He stayed down there just in case I had fell, he would've caught me. He comes up and we continue our way. We suddenly heard growling. We start running. I was running in front of Isaac when I bump into something hard. I fall on my butt and them look up.

"Oh my goodness Scott!" I yell getting up and hugging him.

"Come on we don't have time!" He says grabbing my hand and pulling both me and Issa out the tunnel and outside where Derek and a bunch of other people were they're too.
----------------------------------------------
Hi! Hehe....literally haven't updated in a year. I apologize for that. I just kinda lost interest in this story. But I'll update whenever inspiration hits me. At the moment I'm focusing on a story I really want to get published.
Anyway! Love you guys lots!!!