Chapter 18

I woke up with my bra only. My half black lace bra. I see Liam asleep on his chair and i'm back at Liam's place. Then i see Scott and Stiles asleep on the floor with paper everywhere.

-Guy's. Ehh guy's!!!" I yell as try jump up. They start to stare at my bra. "You know you guy's are staring right?" They snap out of it and I could hear Liam's heartbeat rise.

-Mal you're finally awake." Scott said sitting at the end of the bed.

-Finally? How long was I out?" I ask sitting up. They all look at each other as if they were asking each other what to say.

-About a month." Liam said.

-A month?! So you're telling me I have a months worth homework?! Oh my god I'm gonna have my arms filled."

-Well I think you have other things to worry about than a months worth of homework." Stiles said.

-Ok before we start anything can I please have a goddamn shirt?" I say getting up. I realize I have a long scar on my chest. "What the hell's this?" I ask pointing the scar. Scott gives me a shirt and I put it on. As I put it in I immediately catch a scent. Derek's scent.

-I told you guys she would catch a scent." Scott said.

-How'd you know?" I ask sitting back down on the bed.

-The look on your face." He said. Something happened to Derek?

-Did something happen to Derek?" I ask. They all look at me.

-No but we're worried something might happen to him." Stiles said grabbing a paper.

-Or you." Liam said. Then Stiles hands me the paper. On it are a bunch of names and numbers. I look at them.

-And what does this mean?" I ask pointing the numbers next to my name.

-It's how much you're worth." Stiles said. 

-I'm worth eight bucks?!" I said/yell.

-Eight thousand." Liam said. I think I just had a heart attack

-And what happens you do an auction? To sell us?" I ask.

-Someone kills you and them receives the money." Scott said.

-So that's why you're worried?" I ask. "About Derek."

-And you." Liam said. Why does he keep saying that? My eyes start to water. I didn't want Derek,the only family I have left, to die. I was tired of being a were wolf. I want a normal day.  Where I don't have to fight or kill anyone. But then again..never going to happen.

-So what happened while I was gone?" I ask trying to change the subject.

-Oh I got possessed by a spiritual demon, nothing big." Stiles said. I laugh at his sarcasm. I get up and realize, when I look in the mirror, that I'm extremely skinny. I haven't eaten in a month.

-I look like an anorexic person." I say looking at them. "I'm sooooo hungry right now." They laugh at my expression. I walk out the room an into the kitchen. I grab an apple and bite into it.

-Stiles and I have to go. We need to do our homework." Scott said walking out the door. I sit on the couch my legs crossed. Liam sits next to ms.

-You still didn't tell me what happened." I say butting into my apple once more.

-You got poisoned by something we call wolves bane. It's. deadly for us were wolves." He said.

-Well at least I'm still alive." I say laughing while staring at the fruit in my hands. Liam takes my chin and my eyes meet his. He leans in and our lips meet. I back away when breathing is necessary. I look into his eyes and bite my lip. I look at the time and its already 9:47 pm.

-How about we go to sleep?" He asked. I nod and Liam lays back and I lay my head on his chest. I then fall asleep to the beat of his heart.
__________________________
Hey sorry for the delay I had some problems and school just started so It kinda takes up most of my time. So if I don't update in a while its because school is taking up my time. This goes for all my stories. By the way I do not mean to offend any anorexic people reading this.
Vote.Comment.Fallow
Love youzz