chapter 2

I was on my way home like half way when i saw Scott on his bike and comes near me.

-You want a ride?'' he said ''you seem to live far.''

-Um I think I'm fine thanks '' i say with a smile.

-Ok see you tomorow'' he said as he leaves.I like to take short cuts so I took the same as I take all the time. The one by the forest, but tonight i was felling followed. So I started to run and then something or someone threw me to the floor and scraped my leg to death. Then whatever that thing was it started hitting my stomach with it's claws. I was alone on the floor after the thing left. Then I see a silohuete but I don't know who it is because I fainted right before I could see it's face. All I know is that I'm really in pain.

- - -

I woke up in a strange room, I have no idea were I am. I try to get up but I'm hurt to baldy. I see someone coming so i fake sleep. when I feel someone sit next to me then I open my eyes a little. I see fuzzy but i can tell who it is. For a moment i ask myself ¨am i sure it's him¨ of course. I see Isaac, he's sitting there next to me and holds my hand. My little finger is telling me that he's crying. He holds my hand tighter.

-Please, please give me a sign or wake or do something to tell me that you're still alive. Please.'' he said. Yeah he's crying. Thanks little finger. So I squeezed his hand so that he would know that I'm still alive, and then he says;

-Thank god''

And then i force myself to wake up so that he can hug me and everything. When I do i tried to get up but again my injuries won't let me.

-Be carful. You took a beating.'' he says

-What the hell happened to me'' I ask.

-You got attaked by something maybe someone.''he said ''try to turn around so i can see your back''

-I'll try. Can't garentee you anything.'' i say with a groan.

-Here I'll help.'' he said tying to help me without hurting me. I can't help but let out a moan. He looks at me.

-Sorry, I know it hurts but I need to see.'' he said with a sorry look on his face.

-It's ok. I'm used to it. I say.

-How are you used to it?''

-My parents used to beat me so i sord of got used to this kind of pain.'' I say trying not to cry.

-Do you still live with them?''

-No...they died.'' I can't help it I start to cry.He hugs me so that my head in on his chest and his head is on top of mine.

-It's ok.'' he said "I'm here and i know what it's like." I can't stop crying and Isaac is hugging me harder and harder but I don't care I feel safe in his arms. I finaly stop crying like fifteen minutes later.

-You feel beter?'' he asks

-A little''

-Do you live with someone?''

-Yeah with some girl that I hate''

-Um i guess so'' I say with a smile.

-Nice'' he said before he kisses me.

-Can you help me get my stuff? I'm scared to go by myself.''

-Yeah I'll come.

__________________________________________________________________

so that was the second chapter sorry it's so short i kind of have to go so yeah I'll try to update tomorrow. :)