chapter 10

-Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I sobbed out.

-Hey woah, woah, it's ok I won't hurt you" the voice said. It's a guy. His voice was so soft.

-I'm really sorry. I just got into a fight and now I ran into you and I got scared and...."

-Hey, hey, hey it's ok.Where are you going? Are you hurt? What happened?"

-I don't know here I'm going. No I don't think I'm hurt, And what happened was that I was doing something in school when I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with another better than me and all..." I couldn't finish I just bursted into tears. He hugged me and at first I told myself "I don't even know this guy" but hey he was helping me so. After a while I stopped crying.

-Thanks, I better get going I think." I say whiping the last tears on my cheeks.

-Where are you going to stay?"

-Well...I..I don't know..I.."

-Um, if you want you can crash at my place." He says replacing his hair.

-Eh, yeah I guess so. I'm Malison by the way." I say tying my hair in a messy bun.

-Liam." he says smiling "Here get in the car" So I got in the passengers seat and as soon as the car started to move sleet took away.

- - -

I woke up I was in someone elses bed. I know where I am; at Liam's. I get up and try to make my way to the bathroom. I squeezed my eyes with my hands and bump into someone.

-Oh I'm so sorry." I say

-Hey I thought you were still asleep." Liam says.

-Well I woke up and I'm looking for the bathroom." he takes me to the bathroom and I wash my face, brush my hair with my fingers and brush my teeth. Then I went back to Liam's room and when I opened the door he was shirtless."Oh my god sorry thought you were downstairs."

-It's fine I'm going downstairs anyway" He says smiling. I got a wierd feeling in my stomach. I fallow him downstairs.

-Good morning Liam" A man's voice said.

-Morning dad. This is Malison Sh;e gonna stay hear for a while." Liam said.

-Alright but no noises at night, hear me? No funny buisness." He said. I could feel the red come up to my cheeks.

-Good morning Mr. Dunbar." I say trying to be polite.He had made pancakes so we ate that and started a little conversation.

-So what are your parents prfession?" Mr. Dunbar asks.

-Oh..um...they died in a fire?Exuse me for a minute please?" I say as I get up and go to the bathroom and shut the door. I sat on the floor and cried. I needed it. I stayed there for like 5 minute when there was a knock at the door.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So plz comment fallow vote love youzzzzz