chapter 4

I woke up Isaac was getting dressed and only had pants on. gosh he looks good.

-Hey! Someone's looking nice." I said

-You like?" he says with a laugh.

-Come here!" I say to make him come closer. He does and kisses me then again he's on top of me. He slowly slides my shirt of still kissing me.Right when he was going to take my pants of the alarm took off. We got scared and Isaac crashed the alarm.

-Oh my god! Isaac why did you do that?!?!" I say trying not to scream.

-Sorry" he says as he gets up and leaves the room.I got up and realized that I healed.Cool.

Hey Isaac. I healed." I yelled.

-Finally" he yelled back.So then we got ready for school and left.

- - -

At school, I was in math ans Scott was sitting behind me, Isaac next to me and Stiles in front of me. Then I didn't get a good answer and this other guy next to me was like "Girls seriously can't count". I got up and really wanted to punch him but right when I was going to give him one, Isaac takes my hand.

-Mal, calm down he's not worth it." he says. So i sat back down and let the teacher fix his problem.

- - -

When the bell rang, I was going to P.E. and Isaac grabs me by the hand and brings me to the couch's office. Then he hugs me.

-What's going on?" I ask.

-I wanted to tell you something."

-What is it? Isaac you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

-Me and Scott are going to the forest and I didn't want to leave without telling you" he says as he cups my face.

-But I can come too right?"

-I don't want to take that risk."

-Fine but be extremely carful." I say.

-Promise" he says as he kisses me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So hope you guys like pleeeeeeeeeease comment and vote. love you guys. <3

sorry its not such a long chapter.