chapter 3

The next day I went with Isaac to what was my old house. I fell like two times, then he got tired of me falling so he picked me up bridal style.

-I'm sorry" I say

-For what?" he asked with a confused face.

-For well falling all the time."

-It's not your fault." he says. "It's mine for not walking you home." as he said that he shakes his head and puts me down.Then he puts his head in his hands. I take his chin so his eyes are now looking in mine.

-It's ok,it's not your fault." I say. My hands are now on each side of his face. He starts to lean in and right when he was about to kiss me we heard a big noise. Like a gun shot.

-Lets go we have to run" he said. So he picked me up bridal style and started to run as fast as he could.

- - -

We finally get to my old house. He puts me down and I walk to the door struggling. I open the door and go upstairs and took my stuff and went back downstairs.

-You ready?" he asks

-Yeah. Lets get out of here!" I say. As I walk out the door I feel an arm against my neck and I realize that it's the girl I live with.

-Where you going?" she said with an evil smile.

-Leaving why does it matter to you?" I say

-It doesn't but I want you to stay so that I have someone to beat on!"she says. At the same moment Isaac attakes from behind and she lets me go but I fall because I needed air. Then when I looked up I didn't believe my eyes. When I looked up I thought I was dreaming. When I looked up I was shocked and a little scared don't know why because I'm one of them too. His eyes were yellow and he had long sharp teeth. When he looked at me I made my eyes shine blue so that he knew that I was on his side. Then you hear a big roar. For a moment I froze then I tried to get up but as usual failed. After Isaac was done with her, he came to see me.

-Lets go you got your stuff?" he asked

-I got my things lets go."

-Alright"

- - -

At Isaac's home I started to fold my cloths. Isaac was helping me. Then it acoured to me to ask him something.

-Aren't I supposed to heal by now?"

-Supposed to. Maybe you just need some sleep." he says

-Maybe. I'll finish this and I'll go to bed." i say folding my last pair of pants. I finished like 10 minutes later I finished folding and went to bed. A couple of minutes later I feel someone lay down next to me. It's Isaac. He grabs me by the waist. I turn so his face is infront of mine. Then he kisses me passionatly, then the next thing I know then he's on top of me and when he's about to take my shirt of I stop him.

-Whats wrong?" he asked

-I..I just..I just want to take our time." I say

-Right sorry got carried away." he says as he gets up.

-I...um... can you stay here... I...feel safe with you here."

-Yeah. I will. Don't worry I'll be here no matter what.Promise." he saiys as he hugs me and doesn't let go.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So that was the third chapter please vote and comment i need feed back