chapter 5

I'm at P.E. we were going to some forest to run, and then couch told us to start so i started.We had to run for an hour or something like that. While I was running I saw Scott. It was kind of wierd because Isaac didn't tell me they were coming here. Then I saw Isaac on the floor. So I ran to them without letting anyone seeing me.

-What happened?" I say trying to stay calm.

-I don't know. We were running away from someone when a bunch of arrows started to fly all over the place." Scott said. Isaac groans in pain. I put both of my hands around the arrow still in his body and press so the bleeding would stop.

-Isn't he supposed to heal?" I ask Scott.

-Supposed to." he says then I tell myself that I need to pull the arrow out so I put my hands firmly around the arrow and pull it out. Isaac groans in pain again.

-Shhh, it's over, it's ok." I say putting my hand on his cheek."look it's silver."I say handing him the arrow.

-We need too take him too go see Derek."

-Go see who?"

-You'll see"

-Alright hurry" I say looking at Isaac.

- - -

We got to Derek's place. It's like in the middle of nowhere. I was helping Isaac walk. When we got inside he told me to put Isaac on some table. Then he started to check him out.

-It was silver?" Derek asks.

-Yeah." Scott said.

-I still have the arrow with me if you need it." I say taking the arrow out.

-Just give it to me." he said as he looks at me wierdly. I hand him the arrow and he looks at it.

-He's gonna have to stay here for a while and i suggest you guys to stay too." Derek says.

-And why?" I ask

-You really are an idiot." he said. at that same moment I punch him in the face. He grabs me by the neck and punches me like two times. God i'm the worst alpha ever. Anyway then Scott comes and gets in between us.

-HEY!!!!! Calm down!" he says as he grabs my arm and takes me to another room."you ok?" he asks

-Yeah. I'm fine." I say wiping the blood off my nose."

-You sure?"

-Yeah. I'm just tired. lets go to sleep."

-Sure" he said as he lets me sleep on his bed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hope you enjoy pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease vote and comment love you guys!!!!!!!1