chapter 16

Liam knocked and Scott opened the door.
-Mal you ok?" Scott asked.
-Well besides the fact that that a wierd lizard-human snake thing just attacked us i'm fine." I say sitting on his couch.
-Hey Scott, do you know what the hell happened to my house?" Liam asked.
-I don't know. What happened?" He asked.
-Well we got there and the police was there and inside it looked like someone robbed the palce." I say.
-I don't know anything but for now you guys can say here." Scott said. Then he left to his room or something. And I signed. Then Liam came and say next to me. I looked at him and started to think about Cora.
-Stop thinking about her. It's just going to hurt you even more." He said.
-I can't. I just can't. I don't know if i'll ever feel better again."
-Hey, look at me." He said taking my chin for me to look in his eyes. " you'll feel better once you start to think about something else."
-What do you want me to think of? Liam I don't have anyone else. No one. I only had Cora, my familly and they're dead. Now I only have Derek, acctualy not even he's gone too." I say with tears in my eyes.
-Don't say that. You have Scott, Stiles, my dad. And me." He said still looking at me. When I look back up his eyes were glowing. I laugh. "What's so funny?"
-Your eyes. They're glowing." I say laughing. Liam puts a hand on my cheek. Then he leaned in coser and closee until there was a knock at the door.
-Really?! I got it!!" I yelled. I went to open the door and if was Isaac.
-Oh hi.. I ..where's Scott? Can I come in? Yeah let me in." He said. I stepped away and let him in. As he passed by he smelled like sex like Allison, like when we I used to go out with him. But I let that thought out and went to sit with Liam. I turned the tv on and if was insidious chapter 1 that was playing. 5 minutes later there was another knock at the door again. I got up and opened it. This time it was Allison.