Prologue

Hello, I am Atlas, the son of Rosalina, navigator of the Comet Observatory, and co-protector of the Lumas. We gather here today to tell the story of how a plumber, a princess, a hedgehog, and celestial guardians managed to save the universe and all of creation as a whole. But first, we must tell a bit of history,

Long ago before Time had a name, on the planet Earth, the Mushroom and Human Worlds were magically separated from each other. The half that is the Human World believed in a single deity named God but...In the Mushroom World, our universe was created by several gods. There were Master and Crazy Hands, the twin gods of chaos and lunacy; Discordia, the goddess of discord and deception; Galeem, the lord of light; and Dharkon, the lord of darkness. However, there was one god that was formed by Discordia, Dark Star. The goddess loved her creation but the artifact god was rogue and was eventually sealed by the Star Sprites of the Mushroom Kingdom and the other gods. Discordia, filled with hatred and anger, tried to attack Galeem in a rage but was defeated by the unified power of the gods. 

Discordia was sealed in the Dark Dimension with Crazy Hand keeping guard and the Dark Star was sealed in the Darklands where the tyrant Bowser built his land. The gods went their separate ways and now...Bowser has been killed and the ship he built over Dark Star was destroyed. Now, Discordia has escaped the Dark Dimension while recently, Dark Star was resting dormant in the dimension. Discordia now seeks to find the Seven Chaos Emeralds of power to help her creation reach his full power and bring the end of days. 

I and my mother needed all the help we could get so we captured a servant of Discordia and we begin our story...in the Mushroom Kingdom.