Epilogue

The Dark Dimension

Discordia settled herself in front of the piano and began to play. She cleared her throat before announcing, "I'd like to dedicate this one to myself."

Rosalina, you're so cruel

And someday, I'm gonna rule

Baldur...Understand,

I'm gonna keep tryin' to the very end!

Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory,

You'll be mine, oh

Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory,

Vengeance will be MINE, oh

Mario, Luigi, and a Sonic the Hedgehog, too

A thousand troops of demons couldn't keep me from you!

Someday, at the end of the line,

VICTORY'LL SOON BE MINE! Oh, 

Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory,

You'll be mine, oh

Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory,

Vengeance will be MINE, oh

Victory, Victory!

VICTORY!! VICTORRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Suddenly, the music came to a halt as Crazy Hand's voice boomed, "Hey! Keep it down in there!" He then floated over to Discordia, who was glaring at him for disrupting her song, and ordered, "Lights out, Discordia!"

He then flicked his fingers at her and floated away. Discordia felt the pain in her nose and screamed, "HEY! You can't treat me like this!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I AM DISCORDIA, THE GODDESS OF DISCORD!!! RAAAAAAHHH!!!! JUST WAIT, I'LL BE OUT OF HERE AND KILL THAT FAT PLUMBER WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!"

She took a deep breath and turned to her "audience" which was just an octopus and a bat. She sat down on her bench again and said, "Oh, I'm so sorry for that, my dear audience. So...I've got a piano...Uh...Wanna hear me rap?"

Suddenly, the octopus lunged at her head and she screamed in agony.

Skyworld - Universe 1985

As the goddess with flowing green hair meditated, she was abruptly interrupted and gasped for breath, breaking the tranquility of the moment. Her loyal angel servant, Pit, rushed to her side and asked with concern, "Lady Palutena, are you alright?"

Palutena glanced at Pit and expressed concern, "I fear there is a great disturbance in the Force..."

Meanwhile, somewhere mysterious

Dimentio appeared and said to a left-handed counterpart of Crazy Hand, "Master Hand. I followed the Mario Crew to the Human World and...Discordia failed."

Master Hand scoffed. "Discordia has always been destined to fail. To make up for her failure, I'll summon the powerful deity, Tabuu, and destroy the Multiverse..."

"But that'll destroy us all." Dimentio protested.

"Be aware of your position, Dimentio," Master Hand sneered. "Otherwise, I'll leave you in the same state as I found you."

As Dimentio gazed towards Master Hand, he noticed something peculiar - Bowser's bones encased in a tube. The harlequin-like entity turned to his master and inquired, "May I ask, sir, what is your purpose for possessing Bowser's skeleton?"

"I have a new project," Master Hand said as he cracked his knuckles. "It's something that will locate the Child and eliminate Mario."

Without warning, a strange black substance flowed over Bowser's bare skeleton, completely covering it. As the substance receded, Bowser's skin returned, but it was now pitch black, and the tips of his spikes were a fiery orange. To top it off, his hair and eyebrows glowed a vibrant red. Master Hand floated above the tube and declared, "I think I'll call him...Fury Bowser."

Bowser's eyes flashed a bright yellow and appeared to have no pupils as he let out a loud growl. He exclaimed, "MARIOOOOOOO!!!!! It's SHOWTIMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"