Finale

I watched Harry's chest rise and fall as the beautiful shades of orange came through the window. My favorite thing about sunrise is watching the colors reflect off his face.
Harry has been working so hard with his schooling; in my opinion he didn't even need it.
"I need some real life experience before I fully commit."
Harry has been so mature and intelligent that it blew my mind. I would have never thought the kid that I fell for has become the man I will be with forever.
As the sun fully rose, I got up and padded down to the kitchen. It was always kept so beautifully, Harry likes everything in it's place.
"If I get to live a fairy tale life, I have to keep it fairy tale esque. You ever see a messy castle? Didn't think so."
I started up the expensive espresso machine that Harry insisted upon. He said it would be a hobby of his, but it turned into my hobby. I didn't mind making his drinks in the morning, allowing him to live his dream as I live mine? What more could I ask for?
Sometimes Harry wakes up as his drink his being made and days like this he soaks in the extra few minutes of our bed. I always hope for a sleepy Harry to interrupt my espresso time.
As if God heard my prayers, I hear his sleepy yawns as he walks ever so slowly into the kitchen. I turn around to take him in. His skin was flawlessly complimented by his pale yellow silk night gown. His curly mop was all over the place and his lips looked perfectly pink.
I was in my usual boxers, Harry likes to call it dad-wear. I try to make him say daddy but he then says father. He loves pushing my buttons.
"Good morning sunshine." I say handing him his drink, exactly how he liked it. He smiled softly and brought the glass to his lips. I hated waiting to kiss him.
"I was having such a good dream." Harry whined softly as I pulled a chair from the table. I patted my lap softly for Harry to join. He did, his beautiful scent covering me. I kissed his shoulder blades softly.
"Yeah what was it about?" I asked kissing over his back, wrapping my arms around his waist.
He took his time sipping his espresso. "It was super hot on the beach and I was so thirsty. So incredibly thirsty. In the dream I didn't know you but you came over with an ice cup. I begged for you to share but you said I can only have your ice. So you put an ice in your mouth and spit it into my mouth. Each piece it got slower and slower. We were about to start kissing and then I woke up. How is that fair?"
I slid my hands over his thighs and ignored the growing bulge. I'm sure he felt mine.
"Did I touch your amazing body?" I asked trying to control my breathing.
"No you wouldn't let me touch you either. Just got to taste your spit and feel your lips for the transfer. It made me feel feral." He finished up his drink and placed it on the table, swinging his legs so he could look me in the eyes. I was mesmerized.
I was picturing his soft lips going all over my body as I leaned forward to kiss him. I was surprised as he moved away to get on his knees in front of me.
"I want to taste your spit but not get you. Just like my dream. I want to feel that animalistic lust." He kept eye contact as he opened his mouth and put out his tongue. I gripped the full erection that was inches from his face, moving it so it didn't rub my boxers wrong. I could barely breathe as I leaned forward and grabbed his chin. I pulled him closer as I put my mouth as close to his as I could. His breath and mind mixed together as he moaned softly. I gathered up some spit in my mouth and softly spit it into his mouth, leaning back without letting go of his chin. I watched my spit sit on his tongue for a moment before I let him close his mouth to swallow it. I didn't want to control myself but I knew Harry wanted it.
Harry always knew the fun way to do things.
"More." Harry whined and looked at me desperately.
I leaned forward and grabbed his chin again, he naturally opened his mouth. It took everything in me not to pull my pants down and use his mouth however I wanted. I got so close to his ear and breathed down his neck for a moment.
"How thirsty are you?" I asked, spitting in his mouth before he had a chance to respond. He swallowed it proudly and looked at me with his big eyes. "Stand up."
Harry did as I told him to and I stood, getting in his face. We were as close as we could be without touching. I put my finger tips against his hips, and let them trail all over his body. I took my time going over his bum, his bulge and finally his nipples. Harry shuddered and moaned to my touch, closing his eyes to enjoy the sensation.
I slowly turned him around and pushed myself against his back. I let my hips grind into him as I played with his nipples.
"You have class in forty minutes and it takes you twenty of those to get ready so let's get our day started. Sounds good Styles?"
"Sounds p-perfect." He turned around and looked into my eyes. "You know you're going to have to start calling me Tomlinson soon right?"
"You will always be Harry Styles to me."

Dear Harry Styles,
It has been two years since I messed everything up. This should have been sent sooner but I had to spend a lot of time in rehab and therapy to become a better dad for my son.
I see you're aggressively touring again, the energy you have is incredible. Shows every night must get exhausting. You are such a shining star that you even standing on stage would be enough.
I'm writing because I know after my last drug binge you blocked me on every platform imaginable. You must know how I would go to the ends of the earth to win you back.
I should have never let my jealousy for your fame get to me. I should have communicated how much I missed you instead of partying my emotions away.
I am so grateful you called my sisters to get me from Spain. You didn't have to save me after I had been nothing but rotten to you.
I'm three months clean.
This whole time I knew you, my precious angel, I thought you were the immature one. It has always been me. I never deserved to have you and yet I was blessed with all of you.
No matter how much I messed up, you always had my back. And I know if I really needed you, you'd be here.
I don't want to ruin your career or take you away from any opportunity. I just need to say this.
I love you. I always have and I always will. We both know, this relationship will never be over. One day, I hope soon, we will return to each other. I am willing to wait until the end of time for that.
I know you still wear your ring, even when you kiss other people to create relevancy for yourself. At first I was jealous, until I realized you feel as I do.
When we aren't together, everything is blue.
You know where to reach me.
When you are ready.
Love,
Louis Tomlinson.