Lou

My hands started shaking as Harry and I walked up to the security guard. I felt so lost, so out of place even though I couldn't. I had to act as if this is my scene, I have to make sure they know I'm able to do this.
"Name?" The guy grumbled, he seemed to not believe I was on the list.
"Louis Tomlinson." I used fake confidence to mask how nervous I was.
The guy nodded and allowed us to go past him, Harry still hadn't said a word.
The club looked beautiful, it was full of people in fancy outfits and people serving drinks and cocktail snacks all over. There were some beautiful people attending, youtubers and celebrities that most likely would bounce from this party to the next.
"Hello welcome, would you like some drinks, maybe champagne?" A man asked the two of us, Harry tried to speak first.
"I'm not.."
"We'll have two glasses thank you." I give Harry a look, probably scaring him.
My heart was racing as I lingered until the man came back with the drinks. I slipped him a tip, grabbed Harry's hand and started walking around meeting people.
"So when are you two doing a shoot together? That'd be hot I'd pay for it." A girl I vaguely recognized online.
My mind started reeling thinking about excuses but Harry spoke first.
"I'm not much of a model. Not my forte." He genuinely smiles for the first time of the night.
"What do you do?" Another internet star gathered. A little circle had grown around us.
"I sing." Harry looks at his feet as his cheeks turn red.
"So do it!"
Harry looks to me as if I was in control, so I gave him a nod of assurance. Once he started singing a line from a pop song my heart melted.
I didn't know he could sing.
People were clapping and ogling over Harry which genuinely surprised me. I admit his singing was above average and very unique but he had no name for himself, no status, that's all these people usually cared about. A small part of me was jealous that he was getting attention and I wasn't but a bigger part of me was proud he was feeling safe.
After the third glass of champagne slid down my throat Harry came over with his fourth in his hand.
"D-daddy... Lou." He wrapped his arms around me and held on for a bit.
"Yes Harry?"
"Thank you for bringing me." He kissed my cheek just as George Terz himself walked up to us.
"Louis Tomlinson! You made it!" His voice was booming way louder than the music. I quickly took his big hand in mine and shook it. Harry seemed to hide a bit behind me like a shy baby at a super market.
"My pleasure Mr. Terz." I give him my charming smile, the one that got me my first gig.
"Call me George! I actually threw this hoping you'd come! I'll cut right to the chase. I signed a new bathing suit line and I need you to be the face of it. It'd be a huge shame if I had to settle for less."
My heart was racing with happiness and I felt my body trying to stay calm as it filled with excitement.
"Of course! I'd love to."
"You would have to travel for a bit; Spain first where the creators are. They want the first pictures to be true to their home. Then Mexico for more beautiful shots. All expenses paid of course. We'd discuss payment if you agree to come to a meeting where you'd sign a contact."
I, without hesitation, said a respectful yes. Right after George gave a date, he was whisked away by some other celebrity. I stood there for a bit in disbelief before I turned to Harry. He was looking at me with his burning green eyes and his beautiful lips set in a pout.
I couldn't help myself, I kissed him passionately to share my excitement. He kissed back putting our bodies flush together. Even with my eyes closed I see some lights flashing and I think nothing of it.
Harry pulls away and looks for another glass of champagne while I let my nerves relax.
This is it, this is my shot. I couldn't wait to thank everyone who helped me, Harry, Liam my mum; absolutely everyone. I was so lucky to get in with George Terz and all his models always end up on tv or rich enough to buy a mansion. It was amazing, I was going to be TMZ worthy.
I tried a bit harder to settle my heart as Harry came back with another glass in his hand; the subtle pout still apparent. I was going to ask what was wrong when another stranger started a conversation with him.
I wish I knew what the flashing light was and I wish I was more sober to enjoy this.